Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banal and Idiotic Trivia Question

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
What is historically the most common day of the week for the Club to make significant announcements?
:eek:

I told you it was idiotic and banal - I'm just bored awaiting confirmation of the 3rd coming of KLL!
:tosser::stupid::ban:

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
What is historically the most common day of the week for the Club to make significant announcements?
:eek:

I told you it was idiotic and banal - I'm just bored awaiting confirmation of the 3rd coming of KLL!
:tosser::stupid::ban:

I genuinely beleive the answer to this to be Thursday, but that may be that historically the Argus only used to "go large" ont he Albion on a Thursday. In the days before people cared and stuff!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Gus has stated a few times that he expected the majority of his signings to be completed before pre season starts (next monday).

I am feeling a little deja vu, its all looking a bit like the "very special signing" that never was so far.

Eees complicated and we all know these things happen in football but unless something is done today or tomorrow, looks like we go into pre season without the majority of our targets, including the big attacking transfer target :annoyed:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus has stated a few times that he expected the majority of his signings to be completed before pre season starts (next monday).

I am feeling a little deja vu, its all looking a bit like the "very special signing" that never was so far.

Eees complicated and we all know these things happen in football but unless something is done today or tomorrow, looks like we go into pre season without the majority of our targets, including the big attacking transfer target :annoyed:

If I have one criticism of Gus it's that he tends to built up hopes during the transfer window which come to nothing. There is always something special
suggested that never transpires

Edit sorry just read your post properly and I seem to be making an echo

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If I have one criticism of Gus it's that he tends to built up hopes during the transfer window which come to nothing. There is always something special
suggested that never transpires

And DK NEVER did that of course :ohmy:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And DK NEVER did that of course :ohmy:

Not sure he did tbh, I don't recall us ever doing anything but pick up the scraps that were left after the initial flurry by MA which was finished off by signing BZ. Did DK really tell us we were involved with trying to sign someone special every transfer window?

I just wish Gus would say nothing about who we might be signing until we'd actually signed them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not sure he did tbh, I don't recall us ever doing anything but pick up the scraps that were left after the initial flurry by MA which was finished off by signing BZ. Did DK really tell us we were involved with trying to sign someone special every transfer window?

Yep! Every window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here