Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban 1066 NOW!!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
This a PM from 1066.

ur so selfish
I ask you a question and you gave me loads of shit back. What if this was you, 16 again going for the first time to an away game ALONE. How would you feel?

I needed some reassurance and I couldnt even get some from my mate. You gave me lies and deceat. Your a moron and I trusted you.

I wish you died right now.

Becuase right now I dont want to ever see you.

Just f*** off and die lonely.

1066 your a c*** of the highest order.

Last edited:

1066gull

It is a PERSONAL MESSAGE so therefore has nothing with me getting banned as it was protected from other people.

If anything, you should be banned for showing it on the main board.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Did I just walk into an episode of the OC?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Girls please:wave:

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Good grief.

1066gull

Mark, take a note and listen...

I trusted Kev, and yet he gave me false information about the coaches. My first time alone as far as Sheffield, and yet he doesn't even think about that?

What if this was you, would you actually want help to no what to do? My first time, dont no a f*** what to do and I except to cope?

Kev, you are a xxxx of the highest order you hypocrite.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Is this site for GAYS now I've been away for a few weeks holiday ???

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
1066Seagull said:

I trusted Kev, and yet he gave me false information about the coaches. My first time alone as far as Sheffield, and yet he doesn't even think about that?

What if this was you, would you actually want help to no what to do? My first time, dont no a f*** what to do and I except to cope?

I have been telling you for weeks, go on the A21 coach.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
brightonfan_86 said:
16 again going for the first time to an away game ALONE. How would you feel?

I went to an away game on my own when i was 13/14

Dont complain woman and leave each other alone, Its getting very boring now (act ur age;))

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest Kev it is the sort of thing you would have done not that long ago isn't it.

steve-c

brightonfan_86 said:
This a PM from 1066.

ur so selfish
I ask you a question and you gave me loads of shit back. What if this was you, 16 again going for the first time to an away game ALONE. How would you feel?

I needed some reassurance and I couldnt even get some from my mate. You gave me lies and deceat. Your a moron and I trusted you.

I wish you died right now.

Becuase right now I dont want to ever see you.

Just f*** off and die lonely.

1066 your a c*** of the highest order.
totally insensitive , seeing as whats happened to starry.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
1066Seagull said:

yeah kev should have been more sensitive on your first time, your nervous about your body and could have been overwhelmed, just tell him your not ready and need him to be more gental with you. once you have broken this tough but exciting time you can really move onto more adventurous things.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
1066Seagull said:

Why did you ask him anyway?

He clearly doesn't like you, leave him alone now!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1066Seagull said:

First name terms???

Personally, your both acting like a couple of kids.

Kev, to be fair, 1066 is quite entitled to go by Liz's coach, it's not your coach, you dont have to sit near him, so let it be.

1066 - Get some balls and find out about the A21 coach. Much easier for you to get to and saves any risk of you two having a bitch fight.

Both of you - stop slagging each other off, it's irritating on here as well as MSN. You don't know each other so block each other and let it be.

That is all - god, i feel like some kind of mother:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here