Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badly let down

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
That was an awful performance tonight made worse by the Palace fans out singing us. That's the quietest I have heard the north stand even before they equalised.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We were awful & they outplayed us in the second half. Ans I hate to admit it but Murray was quality.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
5 Hour train journey, delayed twenty minutes so missed our goal, £50 spunked on train tickets to and from Sheffield, and we play like that. Ah well, back up at 6am to do the return journey, and if asked i'd definitely do it again.

Guess that's why I support the Albion and not some Premiershite mob, it's all part of the journey.

But yeah, I feel badly let down.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That was an awful performance tonight made worse by the Palace fans out singing us. That's the quietest I have heard the north stand even before they equalised.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers.

Are you mental ???? The only time Palarse ever sang tonight was twice in the first half, and when they scored in the second half. Quietest you have ever heard the North Stand ????????? You were at a different match mate .......

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Are you mental ???? The only time Palarse ever sang tonight was twice in the first half, and when they scored in the second half. Quietest you have ever heard the North Stand ????????? You were at a different match mate .......

Youre having a laugh, this was by far the quietest home match so far this season - who can blame us?? It was like a self destruction.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Youre having a laugh, this was by far the quietest home match so far this season - who can blame us?? It was like a self destruction.

It was quieter than other matches. There is no doubt about that. Once we'd settled for 1 nil Palace took control. It's hard to drum up a good atmosphere when you are played off the park by your bitterest rivals. I feel like a dagger has gone thru my heart.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Honestly ashamed of that performance, never looked they wanted it

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It was quieter than other matches. There is no doubt about that. Once we'd settled for 1 nil Palace took control. It's hard to drum up a good atmosphere when you are played off the park by your bitterest rivals. I feel like a dagger has gone thru my heart.

Exactly it was like watching someone threatening to jump off of a building. Didn't want to shout anything or the team might have got scared and ran away

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It was a shameful performance. We were embarrassed tonight. Palace deserved the win, Murray showed some class. I have never felt as low as an Albion fan as I do tonight. Absolutely gutted and furious in equal measure.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
You know what I might feel let down tonight but i also feel fantastically proud of what the team, the management and everyone involved in Brighton football club have achieved over the last couple of years. Think I can take this one on the chin and support the best F****** football team in the world.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Honestly ashamed of that performance, never looked they wanted it

Palace wanted it more, bar the first 15 mins or so they outplayed and outsworked us in every department. We just sat deeper and deeper as time progressed.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The lowest point I've ever been being an Albion fan, it sure does hurt. It may take a few days but I'll get over it.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
5 Hour train journey, delayed twenty minutes so missed our goal, £50 spunked on train tickets to and from Sheffield, and we play like that. Ah well, back up at 6am to do the return journey, and if asked i'd definitely do it again.

Guess that's why I support the Albion and not some Premiershite mob, it's all part of the journey.

But yeah, I feel badly let down.

This is exactly how i feel, still on my way home, £40 on train fare, happy to be a Brighton fan in 2011, still the best times for years. We have 1) amazing manager, 2) amazing players, 3) amazing stadium, 4) amazing chairman, 5) amazing support

Only reason I was quiet was because I felt so sick with worry. I think we're all entitled to an off day. :et's get back behind the team. All of them

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
The lowest point I've ever been being an Albion fan, it sure does hurt. It may take a few days but I'll get over it.

After the 5-0 I was on the train to Clapham with the pikeys. It was a lot lot worse than this. Worse was playing at home in a place that's more pikey than Croydon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here