Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad taste, racist and sexist.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In a tribute to good old Bernard and to stick a middle finger up at all the PC boys and girls lets have a ''National Bernard Joke Day''

where you can post all your favourite jokes whether racist, sexist or just downright rude and bollox to anyone who takes offence.

WARNING

JUST DONT CARRY ON READING IF YOU MIGHT GET OFFENDED.

Let all the people of the world unite together .........................................

and attack the Pakistanis.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Black bloke goes for an interview.

Get offered the job but the guy offering the job says you will have to take those sunglasses off...

Black bloke says "dey aint no sunglasses dey are my nostrils!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
How many pakis can you fit in a mini?

Four and possibly a small child.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i love the fact that the people who find racism funny are ALWAYS the more insular, ignorant, small-minded, intolerant, hate-filled and lower-class members of society.

makes me feel all warm inside and all the more confident that I AM RIGHT.

so thanks. :thumbsup:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
i love the fact that the people who find racism funny are ALWAYS the more insular, ignorant, small-minded, intolerant, hate-filled and lower-class members of society.

You're welcome.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Q - How do you get 100 Englishmen into a telephone kiosk?
A - Make one the foreman and the rest will crawl up his arse.

Q - What's the difference between an Englishman and a bucket of shit?
A - The bucket.

Q - What should you do if you shake hands with an Englishman?
A - Count your fingers and make sure you wash afterwards. They're filthy bastards.

Q - Why wasn't Jesus born in England?
A - Because they couldn't find a virgin. Or three wise men.

Q - How do the British win wars?
A - By getting the Americans to fight them for them.

"The 100% Englishman is 99% idiot."

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[

QUOTE=Tesco in Disguise;2048347]i love the fact that the people who find racism funny are ALWAYS the more insular, ignorant, small-minded, intolerant, hate-filled and lower-class members of society.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by

There is a HUGE difference between RACISM and RACIST JOKES.

Racism: 'Fuckin Paki's come over here and live off my fuckin taxes, I HATE them' - Totally racist comment that you'd find from most white people in Burnley and is very much WRONG!

Racist Joke from the film Airplane:
Flight Attendand: 'Would you like to read a book?'
Passenger: 'Do you have any light reading?'
(picking out one sheet of paper from a load of books)
Flight attendand: 'How about this list of successful Jewish Athletes'
- Joke based on a stereotype that is FUNNY, but would nowadays be classed as too Un-PC to put into any new film or program

The problem is too many racist comments are attempted to be passed off as jokes, perfect example is the 'comment' made by Questions at the start of this thread! :glare:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Racism: 'Fuckin Paki's come over here and live off my fuckin taxes, I HATE them' - Totally racist comment that you'd find from most white people in Burnley and is very much WRONG!

- Joke based on a stereotype that is FUNNY, but would nowadays be classed as too Un-PC to put into any new film or program

The problem is too many racist comments are attempted to be passed off as jokes, perfect example is the 'comment' made by Questions at the start of this thread! :glare:
True, their is poking fun at people's differences, such as the joke from Airplane, or there is just plain racism, such as this Bernard Manning classic:
“A Liverpool docker went to South Africa for a job. The boss tells him: ‘It’s people like you we want here. Here’s a test. There’s a revolver, go out and shoot 6 niggers and a rabbit.’ The docker asks: ‘Why do I have to shoot the rabbit?’ He got the job.”

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
True, their is poking fun at people's differences, such as the joke from Airplane, or there is just plain racism, such as this Bernard Manning classic:
“A Liverpool docker went to South Africa for a job. The boss tells him: ‘It’s people like you we want here. Here’s a test. There’s a revolver, go out and shoot 6 niggers and a rabbit.’ The docker asks: ‘Why do I have to shoot the rabbit?’ He got the job.”

I think thats funny.

Thats really good, well done. 8/10

I docked 2 points for being a classist tut tut,

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

there is a HUGE difference between racist jokes and the one you just made. your 'airplane' joke was simply making light of the fact that the state of israel has produced few world-class athletes. which is just FACT.

it becomes racist when a joke relies on offensive ethnic stereotypes or assumptions for its humour.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
there is a HUGE difference between racist jokes and the one you just made. your 'airplane' joke was simply making light of the fact that the state of israel has produced few world-class athletes. which is just FACT.

it becomes racist when a joke relies on offensive ethnic stereotypes or assumptions for its humour.

I would say that is slightly flawed in the fact Isreal is not specified so does the joke single out Jews of any nationality for a percieved underachievement in a certain area. Due to that being much harder to quantify is that then a fact or a dig at some form of physical weakness on the part of Jews?

I'm not saying I'm sure or anything, just that its a bit of a cloudy issue.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

completely agree, TiD. Also, you need to look at the context (airplane is a spoof film and mimicked all races in a light-hearted and inclusive manner. Writers were also Jewish so a bit of self-deprecation.

Starting a joke with the line "how many pakis..." is just wank, rank and feeble.

and unfunny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here