Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad Omen?????

Steve in Oz

Jul 26, 2003
I hope this is not a bad omen , But i have just got back from work and I took my keys out of my pocket and my Seagulls keyring fell off onto the floor, please god no, Am i being too jittery? Steve in Oz

SUFFOLK SEAGULL

Jul 6, 2003
IN KELLY BROOKS CLEAVAGE
i know how you feel my brighton mug got knocked onto the floor by the cat and it smashed onto the floor tiles along with a mug with little devil on it could this mean that maybe leon gets sent off !!!!!!!!!! I HOPE NOT:shrug: :shrug: :thud: :thud:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
spooky, my key ring fell off whilst I was fiddling in my pockets yesterday too

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
A mate who went to the FA Cup final told me that he saw a flock of seagulls ( not the group) flying over the stadium as he was walking up to it.

He assured me that it was a sure sign that we are gonna win.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
A mate who went to the FA Cup final told me that he saw a flock of seagulls ( not the group) flying over the stadium as he was walking up to it.

He assured me that it was a sure sign that we are gonna win.

Not a word of a lie, but everytime I saw a Seagull fly over the Goldstone during a match we ended up winning the game, and not once did this theory let me down.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Cheeky Monkey said:
Not a word of a lie, but everytime I saw a Seagull fly over the Goldstone during a match we ended up winning the game, and not once did this theory let me down.

A seagull flew over the Goldstone nearly every game. So why weren't we in Europe more often??

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Captain Sensible said:
A seagull flew over the Goldstone nearly every game. So why weren't we in Europe more often??

Complete bollogs Capt. Yes Seagulls did fly around the ground and could be viewed from the ground in the distant sky, but to count the seagull had to actually fly over the ground so that if it chose to unload the bomb bay doors it's crap would have landed on the pitch - that was the acid test.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Seagull keyrings falling off are a good omen. It's telling you to ditch the old one and get one with "Div 1" on it.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
My seagulls minikit keeps falling off the rear window in my car. But I just stick it back on and it is alright again.

Surely this must be a sign equating to if you give the Seagulls some support it will help them win?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here