Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad guts

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
I could shit through an eye of a needle this morning:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:nono:

i am feeling last nights kebab in my colon

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Big Rob said:
I could shit through an eye of a needle this morning:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Look on the bright side............you'll be in good company over the next week or so.........:lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Scotty M said:
:nono:

i am feeling last nights kebab in my colon
Were you out with Kinks then??:lolol: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
That Mongolian BBQ in the lanes didn't do much for my insides yesterday morning, cracking food though.

:bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
taken the brave decision of having a kfc, and the chemicals have had the desired efect of pushing it out

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Actually I've been meaning to ask this. The last few times I've been home from uni I've had quite a few dodgy stomachs even when I haven't been drinking too much, but its always fine at uni no matter what I drink.

I've come to the conclusion that the only difference could be Harveys, anyone else had any problems there?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
ATFC Seagull said:
Actually I've been meaning to ask this. The last few times I've been home from uni I've had quite a few dodgy stomachs even when I haven't been drinking too much, but its always fine at uni no matter what I drink.

I've come to the conclusion that the only difference could be Harveys, anyone else had any problems there?

Was on the Harveys all day yesterday and my stool is rather solid.. might be your own guts not being able to handle real ale.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Scotty M said:
taken the brave decision of having a kfc, and the chemicals have had the desired efect of pushing it out

As much as I love KFC, I concur with the action taken!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here