Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Backroom staffs response to Murrays red card...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

While Slade is trying to get things organised, Dean White goes into a full-blown CAMP "oh-my-god" mode, whilst Booker sit there morosely staring into space looking like someones just told him his dogs been run over. Gotta love those guys.

:lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Every picture paints a story ...

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
The one sitting to the right of Dean White looks RAGING.
Also is Slade giving the V sign to someone??

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
who is the bloke behind clapping him off? His agent?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Surely Slade would have a say in who the backroom staff should be? If he is not happy with them, he should do something about it. It's a bit harsh to blame Booker & White, I'm sure they are doing the best they can.

A picture can be described in many ways to suit your needs.

Booker is probably thinking what a tosser Murray is and is depressed about it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Given the fact it was the 82nd minutes and we were losing 2-1 part of me wishes Slade had focused on giving Murray a bollocking in front of the Albion bench, rather than do armwaving. We're losing 2-1 FFS, if the players can't organise themselves what hope is there?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
First glance, I thought Russ was doing some robot dancing

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
another BRILLIANT dean white moment to add to the list

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:laugh: :clap:

Brillo pic & some of your suggestions made me quite-lidderally LOL. Good job I'd finished me random warm beverage otherwise my keyboard would be awash, quite frankly.

Not sure who the geezer standing next to Carry On Deano is, but he looks like he might be giving Trigger the 5 knuckle shuffle. And look at the face of the old chap directly in front of him! Did he leap over the barrier & run GM through with a bayonet?? :ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The one sitting to the right of Dean White looks RAGING.
Also is Slade giving the V sign to someone??

No , RS is telling the online bookies he wants £2k lumped on a Tranny win. :lolol:

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Slade swings straight into action, says more than the picture i guess ie thinking on his feet. While the other two are useless as we can see,and its not like they aint been through this before this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Says it all really. Slade is quality, the other two a waste of space.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
blah blah blah. change the story you morons.

slade wanted to keep them. end of.

Oh and if they're soooo bad how come our reserve team is doing rather well then?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
For Christ's sake Scott, you really have your knife in to him. Why? What has he done to you?

If you knew the work he does for this club you would desist. His worth to this club is immense.

that actually wasnt a dig!

i didnt used to be a fan of the chap, i admit that much. but when he stepped into the breach following adams sacking, i actually grew to like him to the point where i would now be disapointed if he ended up leaving the club totally. you could argue that it was his signing of owusu that kept us up last year - the guy obviously has more of a clue than most give him credit for on here

i just find some of the things he does hilarious, but not in a bad way. that overdramatic pose and the "99 times out of 10" comment being two examples of why

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nobody's Dupe. Whilst you may accuse Scotty Mac of commanding a crusade against White, you have never, ever uttered a bad word against the club, whether that be the ticket office or groundsmen. In fact, I do remember you being abusive to various members of this board if they did not toe your line.

You are the ying of the ying-yang that you are chastising him for.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
blah blah blah. change the story you morons.

slade wanted to keep them. end of.

Oh and if they're soooo bad how come our reserve team is doing rather well then?
It's just a funny joke. Awful point about the reserves though. Just horrible.

If you knew the work he does for this club you would desist. His worth to this club is immense.
Why don't you tell us then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here