Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Backlash at home to Leeds?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We're getting absolutely f***ed over today, we're lucky to be drawing. We need to sort it out quick! Leeds are always a funny team to play.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Because we always do so well in front of the TV Cameras. :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I doubt anyone in this league is gonna feel a backlash from us at the moment, we are getting worse with every game. Today was the worst I've seen this season, just awful. Lucky we have a quality keeper and someone with the passion of El Abd.

Tempted to say I'd settle for a point the way i feel right now :down:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
On the assumption we don't play with 3 defensive midfielders and Barnes, we'll beat Leeds. If we do play that, we'll probably struggle to a draw or a defeat.

It was obvious the improvement in us when Orlandi came on and we had Hammond and Crofts holding the midfield allowing the attacking quartet to have a go and we could have nicked it. If we start against Leeds with the team that finished the match, except CMS for Barnes and Bridcutt for Crofts, I'll be very pleased.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Backlash from the fans ???

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I doubt anyone in this league is gonna feel a backlash from us at the moment, we are getting worse with every game. Today was the worst I've seen this season, just awful. Lucky we have a quality keeper and someone with the passion of El Abd.

Tempted to say I'd settle for a point the way i feel right now :down:

Yep Kuszak is our best player by a country mile , if Ankergren was still our keeper we would be lower bottom half of table for sure, our lack of goals is a fcuking joke again this season.Not signing strikers in the summer was a massive mistake, and makes all of the signings irrelevant as without goals we have no chance of the promotion that those at the club keep banging on about.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If we lose on Friday and play poorly again there will be howls of derision from 4 corners of the Amex and the east stand fire drill will start on the 80th minute just warning the NSC superfans
Just hope all this can be avoided and we play out of our skins get 3 points and all will be rosy once again
On the good ship NSC

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Depends on whether you are a supporter (pre Amex) or a JCL. Or one of our regular posters who never actually watches Albion live?

Jeez, some posters on here don't remember the bad old days but you will be first in line ( to say "Yep, I have always supported the Albion through thick and thin") when we get to the prem.

Where are we after two difficult away games? 10th in the Championship. Holy crap! dreadful!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I expect it's the only time you see us play though. We'll be in blue and white by the way.

Titus, you are not the only one to spot that.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
cant we not just go for it and not play such a defensive team with Bridcutt, Crofts, Hammond in the same team they are all the same type of players and not play all 3

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
The only Backlash I'll see and will see on this forum is weather the pies were cold or hot not about out our super manager.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only Backlash I'll see and will see on this forum is weather the pies were cold or hot not about out our super manager.

Think I agree with [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here