Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back has gone

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Proper thrown my back out and am lying flat on my bed despertely hoping the two Diazapam I have remaining will see me through. what a way to see in 2010. Total agony. Bollocks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still think of the money you can save not going out tonight

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Still think of the money you can save not going out tonight

Probably would have spent less going out tbh. Woke up anable to move, my mate called NHS direct who said a doctor would ring me, they didn;t so I rang them. They said he would be round with probably an injection of steriod to stop spasms. They never showed, rang back they said he would ring back, he never did. Rang again and they siad they would send a prescription to Ashtons. Got that and it didn't work. Rang abck they said doctor would come out, he didn't, Rang back and they said they would fax a prescription for Diazapam to Ashtons. My mat ewent to pick it up, they hadn't faxed it. So rang ambulance, they then rang back and gave me a number rang that and eventually after 12 hours of probably the worst pain I have ever been in got some Diazapam. Spent a small fortune on prescriptions that don't work!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ouch, Im afraid I can only sympathise mate and say i know how you feel old chap.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Forgive my ignorance, but what has Diazepam got to do with back problems? I've never heard of anti-anxiety medication being prescribed for that before!! At the very least you need Diclofenac or some other anti-inflammatory.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cheers mate, I'm certailnly not the hardest bloke in the world but I rarely complain if I'm ill or whatever but this has knocked me for six, and while the pain is just about under control I'd like to know what I've actually done to myself.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Forgive my ignorance, but what has Diazepam got to do with back problems? I've never heard of anti-anxiety medication being prescribed for that before!! At the very least you need Diclofenac or some other anti-inflammatory.

Yeah I have Diclofenac too, doc said Diazapam relaxes the muscles and stops them going into spasm which is waht was causing the real pain.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It could be anything mate even sleeping in an awkward position, it doesnt even mean you have been doing exercise or anything physical...it just happens...hopefully its just a muscle tear or something like that.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I suppose recommending watching something hilarious on tv is not the best advice. The Three Amigos! is on Living though, if you've got the guts.
If not, i'd go for lying facedown. Staring at the ceiling can get quite boring. The floor and its crumbs and the little lines on lightly bent planks that lie unlooked-at beneath your mattress are sometimes more engrossing. It's also exciting when you don't know who's coming into the room and start to recognise the weight of footsteps.
Hope it repairs itself and you're blaming it on the boogie next time it happens.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cheers Meade, I was supposed to be having a good old knees up in Shoreham ce soir but as you say, the more secretive nuances of my immediate surroundings will be my company this evening. Still, I suppose it will make me appreciate future shindigs all the more, hey ho!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Cheers Meade, I was supposed to be having a good old knees up in Shoreham ce soir but as you say, the more secretive nuances of my immediate surroundings will be my company this evening. Still, I suppose it will make me appreciate future shindigs all the more, hey ho!

New Years Eves out are generally shite. One year i ended up on the 6 o'clock local news doing a piece on early, excessive drinkers, and then ended up having some poopant-prevention problems and leaping on Billy Mitchell from Eastenders in a pub that cost a tenner to get into. I was jeered by most and asked to leave repeatedly, before finally getting in at 5am to see my housemates laugh at me as i could only get about on my knees and crawled to the garden for a cigarette i thought i'd left there the day before.

And who can forget the one in which i was shaken awake by the girl whose leg i was urinating on? I have told that story many times though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
New Years Eves out are generally shite. One year i ended up on the 6 o'clock local news doing a piece on early, excessive drinkers, and then ended up having some poopant-prevention problems and leaping on Billy Mitchell from Eastenders in a pub that cost a tenner to get into. I was jeered by most and asked to leave repeatedly, before finally getting in at 5am to see my housemates laugh at me as i could only get about on my knees and crawled to the garden for a cigarette i thought i'd left there the day before.

And who can forget the one in which i was shaken awake by the girl whose leg i was urinating on? I have told that story many times though.

Ha! Who hasn't been there eh? Shame, cos for once I was looking forward to NY. Was going to mates in Shoreham wher a few of us had devised a home pub quiz with prizes and forfeits with a few friends I have not seen for some time. But I have been given a box set of Alan Partridge for company so I can console myself in the knowledge I don't reside in a Norfolk Travel Lodge with mocking staff for company!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Ha! Who hasn't been there eh? Shame, cos for once I was looking forward to NY. Was going to mates in Shoreham wher a few of us had devised a home pub quiz with prizes and forfeits with a few friends I have not seen for some time. But I have been given a box set of Alan Partridge for company so I can console myself in the knowledge I don't reside in a Norfolk Travel Lodge with mocking staff for company!

It's a Travel Tavern

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here