Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aww. Sad Geordie.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I don't think he was sad, it was just a moment of contemplation - was it the best idea to dress up like a total tw@t today?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he's probably just staggered through his front door just now ,covered in lager and chilli sauce, wellied the dog up the hallway and pissed in the cuttlery drawer.........

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Fancy turning up to a game in such a stupid hat. The bloke to his right in a two tone jesters outfit looked less silly.

ho ho ho

4laoe.jpg

Excellent shot, a wonderful expression too.

I wonder if he had to make his way to Newcastle dressed like that for the whole journey!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They love this on the Sunderland forum!.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
4laoe.jpg

I wonder if he had to make his way to Newcastle dressed like that for the whole journey!

He walked the length of the north stand concourse shaking hands with Brighton supporters along with his mate the 'sheikh' with the drum.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
he's probably just staggered through his front door just now ,covered in lager and chilli sauce, wellied the dog up the hallway and pissed in the cuttlery drawer.........

:lolol:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Fair Play to both of them came in the north had a sing up with us . And wished us all the best in the next round . Also Cms great bloke for taking time out for photos with our kids last night . Bring on the Palace !!!

This

Last edited:

mugstud

Jan 28, 2012
He seemed like a decent bloke. Was chatting to me and my kids before the game. Telling my eldest she must be a Geordie as she was wearing a black and white hat.
The only time I heard the "toon army" (plastic regiment) was while waiting in the queue for the train back to Brighton.

He walked the length of the north stand concourse shaking hands with Brighton supporters along with his mate the 'sheikh' with the drum.

Came off the train same time as them, drummer was banging his drum whilst walking over the bridge and shouting "Geordies". Seem to remember they went to have pics with one of the mascots as well.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
4laoe.jpg

Cheers NMH. Hadn't worked out how to embed a YFrog picture, only link to it.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here