Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away games Myalbion+

putthatboarddown

May 23, 2024
Can someone confirm which away games went down to myalbion members last season?
And also in previous seasons for Southampton and Leicester?
Thanks

putthatboarddown

May 23, 2024
Thanks. We live in London and did Villa last season so just looking at the options not too far away (as can never get the London games).
Chances of Southampton getting that far? I know it’s closer than Bournemouth but bigger allocation and not a new ground for most.

All but Bournemouth, Luton, and the London league games (the Chelsea Carabao Cup game was opened to MA+ members).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thanks. We live in London and did Villa last season so just looking at the options not too far away (as can never get the London games).
Chances of Southampton getting that far? I know it’s closer than Bournemouth but bigger allocation and not a new ground for most.
I reckon it's 50/50.

If it's a midweek game or moved to a Sunday you'll get tickets no problem. If it's Saturday 3pm it'll be in most people's top 5 away list I would think.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
They’ve also changed the location of the away fans but doubt it will change the maximum allocation (can’t impact the minimum obviously)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here