Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away fans moving from South stand?

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
Heard a rumour from my brother(works at the Amex) that they're not putting away fans in the south this season, he seemed pretty convinced. Anyone heard this and where on earth are they going to put them?

Apologies if this has already been discussed and I've missed it!

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Heard a rumour from my brother(works at the Amex) that they're not putting away fans in the south this season, he seemed pretty convinced. Anyone heard this and where on earth are they going to put them?

Southern end of the East Stand and the South East corner. All season tickets behind the South Goal are now Albion supporters. Was agreed many months ago so suprised you didn't know.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
South east corner only bleeding into the south as needed depending on sales?

Last edited:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bad defeat in the Cup Final replay last night. United deserved their 4-0. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
Southern end of the East Stand and the South East corner. All season tickets behind the South Goal are now Albion supporters. Was agreed many months ago so suprised you didn't know.

Ahh, cheers! Obviously missed the boat on that one!

/ashamed

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How are thry seperating the away fans in the ESL from the Family Albion fans in the seating area.?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Missed the boat ? Christ on a bike .... You been in a coma for 3 months

No, it was really cold where he is and he's only just managed to unfreeze his tongue off the window.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

In other news vicente's future is still unclear as he remains in spain. A Spanish club is thought to be interested in signing him.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Alan Navaro has been released!

Sorry couldn't resist, I realise not all are as sad as the rest of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here