Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away capacity at Swindon?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not sure but if my memory of Swindon serves me right the away end is an open seated stand behind one of the goals, must hold 1500 or so, that might be your answer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1200 but we should have 15% of capacity of ground so might get more

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Curious Orange said:
So, the allocation for those who get tickets will be a bit of a lottery!!!! I'm just off to put my application in the post now!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

put mine in the day after they anounced it...2 weeks ago, date order received for tickets too so I should get one!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
CrabtreeBHA said:
put mine in the day after they anounced it...2 weeks ago, date order received for tickets too so I should get one!

ditto - Wiltshire here we come

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Who cares, If I had my way I would only allow 20 to travel, it's obvious that we play shit in front of a massive following. i.e., Brentford away, QPR etc.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I sent mine off over a week ago. If we get 3,000 odd then most people should be ok I would imagine as long as they dont leave it until the last minute.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
OK, heres a question. As you can only apply for one per member, how will they decide which part of the stand you sit in? My mate and I have both applied and should get them but might we not be put in different stands? I assume once you are there it will be 'sit where you like' but surely they cant let fans chose which stand.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Terrace Dandy said:
Who cares, If I had my way I would only allow 20 to travel, it's obvious that we play shit in front of a massive following. i.e., Brentford away, QPR etc.

I thought we played fantastic against QPR, just didn't get the result.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Dawsey said:
I thought we played fantastic against QPR, just didn't get the result.

Accept my apology, You are quite right about our performance against QPR, Thought we deserved all 3 points that day but we usually play utter pants in front of a big away support.:(

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Richie Morris said:
OK, heres a question. As you can only apply for one per member, how will they decide which part of the stand you sit in? My mate and I have both applied and should get them but might we not be put in different stands? I assume once you are there it will be 'sit where you like' but surely they cant let fans chose which stand.

Doubt it will be a problem. Liz Costa and the Supporters Club Mafia will take most of the seats in the covered stand on the side of the pitch as they usually do and the rest of us will get the seats in the open stand.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think the atmosphere will be cracking in the away end. Shame there is no roof as acoustics will be shit. Still, Im sure we will more then make a racket.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
says on the club website we've got to give them 15% and as there capacity is according to the programme from the league match up there 15728 we should have at least about 2400

Dr Schnell

Aug 20, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
Accept my apology, You are quite right about our performance against QPR, Thought we deserved all 3 points that day but we usually play utter pants in front of a big away support.:(

Not this time though - we are going to shit on Swindon. Cardiff here we come...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
bellsize seagull said:
should have plenty of tickets great kick off time.....last albion game on sunday anyone ????

Grimsby - A. ???

I'd take another 2-2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here