Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Avioding relegation v's winning the world cup

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Well, would you forfeit england winning the world cup for us avoiding the drop?

think i would, although i'd love to see it, club before country for me. :albion:

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
World Cup for me.

In my lifetime.....Championships, 1st Division, FA Cup Final, Play Off Finals & relegations.....No World Cup final though.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Bono said:
World Cup for me.

In my lifetime.....Championships, 1st Division, FA Cup Final, Play Off Finals & relegations.....No World Cup final though.

yeah i guess, just cant stand the thought of playing in league 1.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Club first -every time! So I guess it's "England don't win the World Cup for the Albion to stay up" for me

I want England to do well and get annoyed when they lose. However, I'm passionate about the Albion and get totally pissed off when things (all things) aren't going well for us.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
FOur weeks of joy and celebration for a year of shit football against shit teams or three weeks of joy and optimism thown away and then a years worth of nice grounds and big teams and Palace away.

Think I'll have to plump for us to stay up but only just, however if we don't stay up which is definitely a possibility I fully expect us to win the world cup to make up for it.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Us to stay up.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Sorry guys, as Ireland can't win this years World Cup it's gonna have to be the Albion staying up.

Good luck to England though.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Got be the world cup -How can avoiding relegation be something to celebarate, yes it should be a relief but celebrate it DK dancing on the Withdean turf - do me fcuking favour. Come on Becks lets see you lift that World cup in July

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Goring Gull said:
Got be the world cup -How can avoiding relegation be something to celebarate, yes it should be a relief but celebrate it DK dancing on the Withdean turf - do me fcuking favour. It's something that should be expected to be able to do.

Come on Becks lets see you lift that World cup in July

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well as I've pretty much accepted our inevitable relegation, I'll have to take the World Cup Win please, even with the down side of it creating Sir Sven and Sir Wayne.

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
It has to be CLUB FIRST.

We have had years of struggle,
possible more years to come.

England will always have a national team.
They don't have to fight to survive.
Although i would love us to win the World Cup.

We have to fight to survive- staying up would very help.

SEAGULLS !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here