Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Average attendence.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So pleased we broke the 20K mark, a little downside was we never had capacity or close to at some games,but a pat on the back for everyone-

Officially our 6th best supported season..

England historical attendance and performance

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Up 13k from last season, not bad!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Up 13k from last season, not bad!

And according to Palace we will drop 10,000 next year because of the "novelty" factor......i can't see it happening,will be interesting to see when the seats go in..

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
So pleased we broke the 20K mark, a little downside was we never had capacity or close to at some games,but a pat on the back for everyone-

Officially our 6th best supported season..

Wow, that's impressive.

Pleased to see that we finished above OTHER clubs, who only managed an average of less than 16,000, despite being a bigger club than us. Apparently.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wow, that's impressive.

Pleased to see that we finished above OTHER clubs, who only managed an average of less than 16,000, despite being a bigger club than us. Apparently.

And as i see things-this is the real Brighton,how we should be,just how many 20,000 gates(maybe not averages) would we have had,had Withdean held that many during the promotion seasons...?

And we are a growing club now-the future is Bright indeed..

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
And according to Palace we will drop 10,000 next year because of the "novelty" factor......i can't see it happening,will be interesting to see when the seats go in..

Head in the sand stuff from the Nigels! If anything we will increase our average attendance next year as the extra seats go in and if we mount a serious challenge as expected, Palace I imagine will see their pitiful sweaty minge of a stadium lose more visitors and I can see their average slipping towards the 12-13000 mark.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
..and that average attendance would have been above 3 premier league sides

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

When are the extra seats being installed and what will the capacity at The Amex be then?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When are the extra seats being installed and what will the capacity at The Amex be then?

This summer 1st phase if granted permission and looking very likely to 28,500 East 2nd tier and South end corners

eventual capacity 30,750

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
This summer 1st phase if granted permission and looking very likely to 28,500 East 2nd tier and South end corners

eventual capacity 30,750

Thankyou; as I was pointing out to a Wolves supporter on The Wolf the other day, B&HA are no longer a small club treading water in Division Three South, you are a team with a fine new stadium more likely to be knocking on the door of The PL a year from now than Wolverhampton Wanderers. Just as long as you keep Gus it's a matter of when, not if, you're in the top flight.

D

Deleted member 22389

And as i see things-this is the real Brighton,how we should be,just how many 20,000 gates(maybe not averages) would we have had,had Withdean held that many during the promotion seasons...?

And we are a growing club now-the future is Bright indeed..

This is the real Brighton as you quite rightly mention. And we should have this attendance or more due to the area.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thankyou; as I was pointing out to a Wolves supporter on The Wolf the other day, B&HA are no longer a small club treading water in Division Three South, you are a team with a fine new stadium more likely to be knocking on the door of The PL a year from now than Wolverhampton Wanderers. Just as long as you keep Gus it's a matter of when, not if, you're in the top flight.

Are you a Sunderland fan at all? anyway Brighton so long as we establish at Championship level consistently(we should have done so a long time ago) and flit with the Premier league is what we are aiming for..i will be happy,others may set their sights higher..

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Are you a Sunderland fan at all? anyway Brighton so long as we establish at Championship level consistently(we should have done so a long time ago) and flit with the Premier league is what we are aiming for..i will be happy,others may set their sights higher..

Yes, a season ticket holder. I've been keeping a close eye on B&HA since Poyet's appointment; I was watching in a pub in South Shields as you won 1-3 at St Mary's in his first match in charge.
I think you're in for a very exciting 2012-13.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes, a season ticket holder. I've been keeping a close eye on B&HA since Poyet's appointment; I was watching in a pub in South Shields as you won 1-3 at St Mary's in his first match in charge.

Cheers let's hope so....and good fortune to your club next season

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Craig Gardner and Kieren Westwood, please. :thumbsup:

(But you may keep Nicklas Bentdner. We won't stand in your way of signing him)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here