Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AVB left Chelsea

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gus on his way then

I dont think they would put up with his stubborn ways. Imagine he had a run of results like AVB and comes out with his "they dont like it i go home" comments.

His feet wouldnt hit the foor while Roman chucks him out the window!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I dont think they would put up with his stubborn ways. Imagine he had a run of results like AVB and comes out with his "they dont like it i go home" comments.

His feet wouldnt hit the foor while Roman chucks him out the window!

lol....spot on. Imagine Poyet saying that, with Roman sitting up in the stand....Poyet does not know how lucky he is to be Brighton manager and the power he has at the club. Heshould be very careful what he wishes for, he just might get it.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
lol....spot on. Imagine Poyet saying that, with Roman sitting up in the stand....Poyet does not know how lucky he is to be Brighton manager and the power he has at the club. Heshould be very careful what he wishes for, he just might get it.

Very few clubs would indulge him the way TB has done, most clubs have a chairman and owner who want to pick the team and think they know better

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I bet someone has already phoned Gus to ask for his opinion and if he's interested

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So £64M and counting spent by Chelsea sacking or recruiting managers - expensive business

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It would be a strange logic if Chelsea sack a manager for not being 4th in the Premier League and employ someone whose club is not even 6th in an inferior league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here