Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Your not doing "Better" than us, you could even Beat us over 2 Legs, and you lot think your Automatic promotion material :lol:, our Position has Been side tracked By the League cup, youve had all the focus on the League. Your fans are the definition of "Deluded".

it's a shame though, because if mr. zaha didn't cheat to get you a goal, we might just have made it 1 win all.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I will admit you are doing rather well, But it wont last, i wont deprive you of your day in the sunshine after all your Miserable years you went through throughout the last 3 decades. And at Man U there was 9 full Internationals, hardly a reserve team, and Newcastle didnt field there strongest side against you.

You could have an international in reserve. I'm sorry. Was one from Bulgaria? Korea? Hardly 5 star teams, eh.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Automatic Promotion is too far out of reach, to overtake Birmingham, West Ham and Southampton now would take a phenominal run of form til the end of the season.

Play offs are realistic but so much hard work left to do. If we can keep the majority of the squad fit, then we have a bloody good chance. A few injuries though and I can see goals drying up and us struggling for wins.

Our fate this season is on a knife edge and I think player fitness is the absolute key.

I hope the players give their all tomorrow night and don't back off trying to avoid injury and fatigue for Liverpool though

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Isn't it strange how a random Palace fan signs up, posts sixty odd times over the weekend talking absolute shite, puts random capital letters in sentences and all just days after "Cpfc1234" was banned?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
possible
plausable
not improbable

we can but dream ........but shhhhhhh

welsh seagull

Jan 20, 2012
We got a great run of games coming up in March, very winnable away games and a few of our play off rivals at home.

We do seem to have a fairly good run of games coming up, but one thing I'm sure we all realize is that in this division, this year there are no 'givens'. Any team can still play classy football on their day.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
We're NOT ready for the Premiership. Yes I would love to get promoted again this season, and yes it would be bloody amazing achievement by us. But we're not ready for the jump yet. Another season in this league or maybe two, then we will push on from there. I think we've got to model ourselves on Swansea, and do exactly what they did. And yes I do want to stay above the scum this season, so they can stuff their 26 years up their arses.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We're NOT ready for the Premiership. Yes I would love to get promoted again this season, and yes it would be bloody amazing achievement by us. But we're not ready for the jump yet. Another season in this league or maybe two, then we will push on from there. I think we've got to model ourselves on Swansea, and do exactly what they did. And yes I do want to stay above the scum this season, so they can stuff their 26 years up their arses.

I respect you right to say this, but I personally see this argument as way off the mark. In football you take your chances when they arise. We're on an upward curve at the moment, with great crowds, extra seats going in and huge local interest. There may never be a better chance to go up, and who knows whether (were it to happen) how long it would be before we get another chance. Look at some of the once Prem regulars who are no also-rans in the Championship and below, with bigger grounds that ours, and big (potential and past) fanbases.

Tony Bloom would be willing to invest correctly in the summer were we to go up, as it's the besy way for him to get a quick return on his investment. As long as we follow the Blackpool model and don't over-stretch than were we to be relegated subdequently it would leave us stronger and far wealthier to come back again. The income in the Prem and parachute payments after, if used well, would set the club up to be far more competitive at any level.

As long as we don't do a Palace or Portsmouth....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Laughable, Our future looks much more Brighter than yours, Fantastic Manager whos in it for the long term (Unlike yours), Second to none Academy (Unlike yours), New Badge to mark an exciting new era, and a New Stadium/revamped Selhurst on the Horizon.

Ha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here