Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
i suspect we would do the same after 8 years of nothing,still the way you lot talk is this seasons average of say 20,000 evaporating next term to 10,000..

When we left the Goldstone-the all time home average at that Ground was 12,600-so yes i suspect given time if no success happens,we will fall around that level..

That sounds Right to Me.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Your 20,000 wont last, look at Coventry, first season 20,000, now Back down to 14K.

Your right it wont last at 20,000 it will get higher as we will have max of 30,000 next year, also i saw someone said much weakened newcastle team, hmmm they had the same team bar two players that had started in their last home game, when Palarse beat man utd they had players who played about 3 games this year, 90% backups and yes 3 good players but thats it.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Your 20,000 wont last, look at Coventry, first season 20,000, now Back down to 14K.

You're right, with over 2000 on the waiting list for next season, plus more seats available for general sale when we've finished putting another few thousand seats in - 20000 looks highly unlikely

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is that some kind of an insult, we won our Battle with our Ground, you lost yours.

But we won the war-we lost 4 points to Palace,for the sake of the bigger picture i would have let them have 6,the team felt this way too,shame Palace bottled it at Selhurst.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I still think mid table beckons, as I have been saying all season.

I think we'd all be happy with that bro.....lets just enjoy the moment now! But you never know! :cheers:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I think you forget our League Position was side tracked By the League Cup

If you had 3+ games in hand that'd be a valid argument. But you don't, so it just implies your squad are ditzy, generally crap and unable to focus on what matters... which is rather true. Oh well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How much of a Bet you Deluded Twats Want that you WONT make the Playoffs.

It's hurting you scummers SO much to see us walking away from you in terms of potential, stadium, crowds, money to spend and now points, isn't it? We are better than you at EVERYTHING ( don't bother with the 4 points off us this season comeback as that is history and you are STILL 9 points behind us)

I would have a bet with you but I know the best I could expect is a penny in the pound when I win so I won't bother.

Last edited:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
That sounds Right to Me.

I forgot, you're that idiot pretending not to be cpfc1234.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329037473.825027.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Theres no doubt your on a good run but automatic promotion ? Nah .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would go easy on the 9 full internationals. It included this lot:

Amos, Evans, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael, Gibson, Macheda, Diouf

We've got 16 international players (including England , Wales , Scotland and Ireland) in the current squad plus another 4 foreign players who haven't played for their country.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brezovan
Mattock
Greer
Dunk
Barnes
Mackail-Smith
Gonzalez
Vicente
Ankergren
Dicker
Painter
Vokes
Forster-Caskey
Jara
Bergkamp
Kasim

others yet to gain international honours

El Abd
Calderon
Vincelot
Lua Lua
Taricco
Agdestein
Rodgers
Branco
Strong

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Laughable, Our future looks much more Brighter than yours, Fantastic Manager whos in it for the long term (Unlike yours), Second to none Academy (Unlike yours), New Badge to mark an exciting new era, and a New Stadium/revamped Selhurst on the Horizon.

Doog and the board are slime.
Your academy is second to Arsenal and West Ham. And Chelsea.
Your new badge looks like it was whipped up by some yank knobber.
And you'll be in Admin long before selhurst gets a bit of slap.

But you believe what you want if it makes you happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here