Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ill happily take you up on a third Bet then, in the next 2-3 years Gus will have gone
Possibly, you never know.
you still will have not reached the promise land.
Very possible, it's tough to get to the premiership. Look at Cardiff.
your crowds will have dropped to 15,000
I don't think so. And even if they did, that'd be 5k more than you (bums on seats, unlike the tickets sold figure you like to quote).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bit easy saying that in a New Stadium isnt it.

The club had over 20,000 on it's data base back in 2002 in league 1.......your support seriously underestimates our supports size........not saying we have more fans than Palace,but we have far more than you think we have,that is your deluded trait.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
More of a pen than yours, and im not Biased.
Then you don't know anything about football. Though that shouldn't surprise me.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
EDIT: Nice to see you edit out the "Mobrey said we're a top team" Did you realise it was a pathetic attempt to persuade us that Palace are a decent squad, deserving of the EPL?

Much Weakened Newcastle side, Try Beating a Man U side with 9 full internationals, and i didnt think Mobrey was relevant.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Much Weakened Newcastle side, Try Beating a Man U side with 9 full internationals, and i didnt think Mobrey was relevant.

Much weakened? No, not really.

Again, as I already asked. Who are these 9 full internationals? As far as I'm aware, they're reserves. Because Fergie didn't really feel like thrashing you.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
The club had over 20,000 on it's data base back in 2002 in league 1.......your support seriously underestimates our supports size........not saying we have more fans than Palace,but we have far more than you think we have,that is your deluded trait.

You have Far More Plastics than us when times are Good, Yes.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You have Far More Plastics than us when times are Good, Yes.

bodes well if we get to the promised land and hold a hardcore at 20,000 during lean spells

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Your 20,000 wont last, look at Coventry, first season 20,000, now Back down to 14K.

i suspect we would do the same after 8 years of nothing,still the way you lot talk is this seasons average of say 20,000 evaporating next term to 10,000..

When we left the Goldstone-the all time home average at that Ground was 12,600-so yes i suspect given time if no success happens,we will fall around that level..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here