Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A Team that couldnt Beat Us over 2 Games, real Play off material that is
Er, that's not how it works. Or do Southampton have no chance of promotion, because we beat them 3-0? Do Cardiff have no chance, because we beat them 3-1 at their place? I guess Leeds don't have any chance either since they couldn't beat us over 2 games. Idiot.
Your Manager isnt in it for the long term (as He has stated)
No he hasn't, he's stated he wants to be here long term. He's also stated that he wants to manage other clubs one day. Managerial careers can be very long. Does Dougie only ever want to manage Palace? Ah, bless.
and Neither are the Amex Crowd, lets make that very clear.
How can you make it clear, you've got no evidence. You're just hoping. And you're wrong (again).

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Palaces new badge
scaled.php

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I Agree that Dougie lays out negative tactics, But hes still a Novice, that will change, and i would rather have no show fans than Plastic/Neutral armchair supporters.

Seeds have been sown-support seeds-30,000 plus gates in the 1930's,1950's,1960's & 1970's-after 1984 the Capacity was 29,000 so the 80's were a touch disappointing

1947-1986 only 4 seasons did the Brighton average dip bellow 10,000

14 years and a lost generation,will take a while,but we have support-

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
if the opportunity came His way, He would consider it.
Like Harry will consider an offer from England. Like all managers consider it. If Dougie becomes a good manager, do you think he'll always say no to premiership clubs?
Your the one who got lucky at our place who conned Mr Attwell to escape with a point.
In your dreams. Zaha's pen was one of the worst dives ever. I saw the SSN replay a lot of times, it was a clear dive. But you just don't want to hear the truth. Whereas all Brighton fans here were honest after the game at the Amex, we played shit and deserved to lose.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
Er, that's not how it works. Or do Southampton have no chance of promotion, because we beat them 3-0? Do Cardiff have no chance, because we beat them 3-1 at their place? I guess Leeds don't have any chance either since they couldn't beat us over 2 games. Idiot.
No he hasn't, he's stated he wants to be here long term. He's also stated that he wants to manage other clubs one day. Managerial careers can be very long. Does Dougie only ever want to manage Palace? Ah, bless.
How can you make it clear, you've got no evidence. You're just hoping. And you're wrong (again).

Ill happily take you up on a third Bet then, in the next 2-3 years Gus will have gone, your crowds will have dropped to 15,000, and you still will have not reached the promise land.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
Seeds have been sown-support seeds-30,000 plus gates in the 1930's,1950's,1960's & 1970's-after 1984 the Capacity was 29,000 so the 80's were a touch disappointing

1947-1986 only 4 seasons did the Brighton average dip bellow 10,000

14 years and a lost generation,will take a while,but we have support-

As do we, as we proved in the Prem.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Have you never heard the saying "Built it and they will come" Gus is using you as a stepping stone for His future career and has made this no secret that if the opportunity came His way, He would consider it. Your the ones who got lucky at our place where you conned Mr Attwell to escape with a point.

Build it and they will come? But that's my, and my fellow Brighton fans argument against the whole "plastic fans" shite. We built the Amex and we have sellouts. We all, as football fans are deluded if we think that players and managers are with us for the long hall. There is very rarely any loyalty in football nowadays.
And your penalty at selhurst was deserved????

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Would you like to remind me how were strggling to make an impact, Last game we drew 0-0 against Boro, top six side, and should have one By two or three..

"Mobrey said we're a top team" Did you realise it was a pathetic attempt to persuade us that Palace are a decent squad, deserving of the EPL?

We beat Southampton 3-0. They're in automatic promotion area..

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
Build it and they will come? But that's my, and my fellow Brighton fans argument against the whole "plastic fans" shite. We built the Amex and we have sellouts. We all, as football fans are deluded if we think that players and managers are with us for the long hall. There is very rarely any loyalty in football nowadays.
And your penalty at selhurst was deserved????

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

More of a pen than yours, and im not Biased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here