Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have a consortium of owners (rather than relying on one mans fortune)
How is that better? Owners that have the potential to want different things, the possibility of falling out etc. We have one owner that's needs no return from the club (over £100m spent on the ground, interest free to us), and he's a lifelong fan. I couldn't be happier.
we are doing things the right way
I hope you're right, it'll be a first for Palace.
we have money, and will use it wisely, unlike Uncle Tony spunking Millions on an Overrated League one Striker
£2.5m? We can afford it, and he's a quality player.
i will also Bet you that your Gates will not last, and in turn nor will your income.
So tell me what date they will have fallen by? That date... that's the date I've proved you wrong.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Listen i realise that your fans are a little excited that your above for the first time in about 6 years, But your club entire history was suited to the lower leagues, this is your Euro 96, Enjoy it cause Normal Service will resume, weather you 9 points above us or not.

Precisely! And given current form, and position. That is HISTORY. Given your history, you're destined to stay in the Champsionship for a very long time.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
Do one mate. After the game at Selhurst you have some nerve coming on here spouting off. Yeah it was a draw but that whole night for me summed it all up and proved how far ahead of you we really are , on and off the pitch

New badge hahahahaha You twat

I Suppose drawing in your Cup final would mean that you would look at it as an achivement, Youve only Beaten us ONCE since 1988 :lol::lol:, yours wasnt even a penalty anyway and 1-3 for the record son, your shower of shit is going nowhere.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A Team that couldnt Beat Us over 2 Games, real Play off material that is, Your Manager isnt in it for the long term (as He has stated), and Neither are the Amex Crowd, lets make that very clear.

So who have you got lined up to take over from Dougie ? Some Leeds fans were saying that Ken Bates has Freedman on his short-list of 5 as next Leeds manager.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I Suppose drawing in your Cup final would mean that you would look at it as an achivement, Youve only Beaten us ONCE since 1988 :lol::lol:, yours wasnt even a penalty anyway and 1-3 for the record son, your shower of shit is going nowhere.

Neither was Zaha, you considering signing up for the Royal Navy sea mines disposal unit? They're world class divers.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

OK cheers. We all witnessed a changing of the guard at your gaff. From your no show quiet fans to a negative side desperatly holding on for a draw.

Must be eating you up to be on here on a sat night.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And at Man U there was 9 full Internationals, hardly a reserve team
Regardless of the fact they played their second team, you did well to beat them. Going to OT and winning is never easy. You got lucky, the winning goal was offside, but fair play, you need some luck to beat ManU.
and Newcastle didnt field there strongest side against you.
They 100% fielded the strongest side they could. They were missing a couple of players who were away on international duty.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
In the perm 7 years ago, when were you last in the Prem?

easy never been there,watch it,those years creep up on you,7,then 10,then 15.....your times been and done,the pre 1989 Palace is not far away now-dying on it's feet

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
OK cheers. We all witnessed a changing of the guard at your gaff. From your no show quiet fans to a negative side desperatly holding on for a draw.

Must be eating you up to be on here on a sat night.

I Agree that Dougie lays out negative tactics, But hes still a Novice, that will change, and i would rather have no show fans than Plastic/Neutral armchair supporters.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A Team that couldnt Beat Us over 2 Games, real Play off material that is, Your Manager isnt in it for the long term (as He has stated), and Neither are the Amex Crowd, lets make that very clear.

That's fine that you lot caught us a the wrong time at the Amex and got lucky at selhurst, hope you enjoyed your cup finals ;-)
Gus has said before he's with us in the long term, that may well change as may well happen with freedman. And as you and your palace colleagues well know if your football team is doing poorly people stay away. If your a team consistently winning games in a brand new stadium you will attract punters. Every football club aims for this, and if you say not you're a liar

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1

The past is the past we are the future you are the past.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I Agree that Dougie lays out negative tactics, But hes still a Novice, that will change, and i would rather have no show fans than Plastic/Neutral armchair supporters.

like the 8k you took to Utd you mean ? yeah , good one.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
That's fine that you lot caught us a the wrong time at the Amex and got lucky at selhurst, hope you enjoyed your cup finals ;-)
Gus has said before he's with us in the long term, that may well change as may well happen with freedman. And as you and your palace colleagues well know if your football team is doing poorly people stay away. If your a team consistently winning games in a brand new stadium you will attract punters. Every football club aims for this, and if you say not you're a liar

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Have you never heard the saying "Built it and they will come" Gus is using you as a stepping stone for His future career and has made this no secret that if the opportunity came His way, He would consider it. Your the ones who got lucky at our place where you conned Mr Attwell to escape with a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here