Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OK i will take that up with you
I posted at the start of the season asking if anyone knew how we could do this, as I knew that a ton of both Brighton and Palace fans would be up for it, but no one knew of a solution.

Laughable, Our future looks much more Brighter than yours
I'm sorry but that's not realistic. I'll go through the points:
Fantastic Manager whos in it for the long term (Unlike yours)
Our manager is currently looking a little better. He's also said how he'd like to be like Wenger and Ferguson, and stay with clubs for a long time. Dougie may want to be with you longer, but all managers change eventually and if we end up with another manager in a few years, I'm sure they'll be great too.
More important than the manager, is the owner. They don't come and go, and ours is right out of the top drawer.
Second to none Academy (Unlike yours)
So you think you've produced more/better top players than Man Utd now. We had no ground and no money, so no way of investing in an academy. That's all changed, so the future is bright.
New Badge to mark an exciting new era
:lolol: and don't forget you've got an eagle.
and a New Stadium/revamped Selhurst on the Horizon.
Surely even you can admit that it's a lot better to have the new stadium (like us) than just be dreaming of one.

We are bringing in much more than double the money you are through our gates, which we can spend on the team, which is why we've been able to invest more in players than you have.

No honest Palace fan seriously thinks your future is currently brighter than ours. That may change in a few years, if you find a new home and your owners actually donate the money, but until then it's just a dream - as it used to be for us.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
That's fair enough. If I were you, I would be embarrassed on a personal level though....We'll enjoy it, enjoy even more knowing that come the end of the season, if Palace play like they do right now, and Brighton the same. We'll be waving you good bye as you dribble down the league table. Dribble, not as in the football skill to get around players, but in the retarded down syndrome way after you're wondering why Brighton's doing better than Palace.

Your not doing "Better" than us, you could even Beat us over 2 Legs, and you lot think your Automatic promotion material :lol:, our Position has Been side tracked By the League cup, youve had all the focus on the League. Your fans are the definition of "Deluded".

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Laughable, Our future looks much more Brighter than yours, Fantastic Manager whos in it for the long term (Unlike yours), Second to none Academy (Unlike yours), New Badge to mark an exciting new era, and a New Stadium/revamped Selhurst on the Horizon.

You're plummeting down the table and can't buy a win at the moment. Based on your current form, your immediate future looks piss-awful frankly: rather like the bloke who was standing on the edge of a cliff and who's taken a big step forward since then.

But I'd forgotten about the new badge. The NEW BADGE?!?!!! What are we going to do about their new BADGE?? f*** RUN FOR THE HILLS they've got a NEW BADGE!! MUMMY!!!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Your not doing "Better" than us, you could even Beat us over 2 Legs, and you lot think your Automatic promotion material :lol:, our Position has Been side tracked By the League cup, youve had all the focus on the League. Your fans are the definition of "Deluded".

We're not? Sorry, how many points above you, are we? Excuses, just excuses. Oh it's also, "could not, or shortened to - couldn't". Since you're playing excuses, losing 1-3 to you. We played 3 games in a space of 11 days, boys were tired. Given our performance against Leeds (0-2 down to 3-2 then they managed to get an equaliser) and Liverpool (1-2, wasn't a bad performance). Recently, just beaten Newcastle, who threw their strongest team they had available at us, and we won. You beat Man Utd, fair do's. But, you beat their reserve team. Simple truth is, one that maybe hard for you to swallow, is that we are actually doing better than you this season, it's just hurting you a little deep inside.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
I posted at the start of the season asking if anyone knew how we could do this, as I knew that a ton of both Brighton and Palace fans would be up for it, but no one knew of a solution.

I'm sorry but that's not realistic. I'll go through the points:
Our manager is currently looking a little better. He's also said how he'd like to be like Wenger and Ferguson, and stay with clubs for a long time. Dougie may want to be with you longer, but all managers change eventually and if we end up with another manager in a few years, I'm sure they'll be great too.
More important than the manager, is the owner. They don't come and go, and ours is right out of the top drawer.
So you think you've produced more/better top players than Man Utd now. We had no ground and no money, so no way of investing in an academy. That's all changed, so the future is bright.
:lolol: and don't forget you've got an eagle.
Surely even you can admit that it's a lot better to have the new stadium (like us) than just be dreaming of one.

We are bringing in much more than double the money you are through our gates, which we can spend on the team, which is why we've been able to invest more in players than you have.

No honest Palace fan seriously thinks your future is currently brighter than ours. That may change in a few years, if you find a new home and your owners actually donate the money, but until then it's just a dream - as it used to be for us.

It will take years to Get a New Stadium, we know that, in the meantime Selhurst will have to do. We have a consortium of owners (rather than relying on one mans fortune), that is in it for the long term, we are doing things the right way, we have money, and will use it wisely, unlike Uncle Tony spunking Millions on an Overrated League one Striker, i will also Bet you that your Gates will not last, and in turn nor will your income.

Last edited:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Laughable, Our future looks much more Brighter than yours, Fantastic Manager whos in it for the long term (Unlike yours), Second to none Academy (Unlike yours), New Badge to mark an exciting new era, and a New Stadium/revamped Selhurst on the Horizon.

1) Gus has signed a contract to about 2016
2) Ours is on the way, planning applications - you know how hard they are.
3) The pathetic looking MLS style, then one that looks a lot like our traditional one? Oh shit, son; I'll get the white flag.
4) Your 'new' stadium is actually very unlikely, which a few palace fans on this board have admitted given that locals don't want it. And expanding the Selhurst park is not worth the trouble because of restrictions imposed.

Ours is looking a hell of a lot brighter than yours.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On today's performance we will need to play a lot better and be consistent , it was a scrappy match until Vicente came on and altered the course of the game (heading for a 0-0 draw). Only 9 points ahead of Palace , which could be a 6 points gap if Pompey go tits up in just over a week.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Your either on a massive piss take or (to quote your fans favourite worn out line) YOU ARE DELUDED. we are the team in the ascendancy, a brilliant manager, a loaded chairman and sell out crowds in a new stadium.
Good luck with your new look badge.

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
We're not? Sorry, how many points above you, are we? Excuses, just excuses. Oh it's also, "could not, or shortened to - couldn't". Since you're playing excuses, losing 1-3 to you. We played 3 games in a space of 11 days, boys were tired. Given our performance against Leeds (0-2 down to 3-2 then they managed to get an equaliser) and Liverpool (1-2, wasn't a bad performance). Recently, just beaten Newcastle, who threw their strongest team they had available at us, and we won. You beat Man Utd, fair do's. But, you beat their reserve team. Simple truth is, one that maybe hard for you to swallow, is that we are actually doing better than you this season, it's just hurting you a little deep inside.

I will admit you are doing rather well, But it wont last, i wont deprive you of your day in the sunshine after all your Miserable years you went through throughout the last 3 decades. And at Man U there was 9 full Internationals, hardly a reserve team, and Newcastle didnt field there strongest side against you.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
[/B]

It will take years to Get New Stadium, we know that, in the meantime Selhurst will have to do. We have a consortium of owners (rather than relying on one mans fortune), that is in it for the long term, we are doing things the right way, we have money, and will use it wisely, unlike Uncle Tony spunking Millions on an Overrated League one Striker, i will also Bet you that your Gates will not last, and in turn nor will your income.

Don't forget the badge.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I will admit you are doing rather well, But it wont last, i wont deprive you of your day in the sunshine after all your Miserable years you went through throughout the last 3 decades. And at Man U there was 9 full Internationals, hardly a reserve team, and Newcastle didnt field there strongest side against you.

And you weren't even wearing your new badge.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
[/B]

It will take years to Get New Stadium, we know that, in the meantime Selhurst will have to do. We have a consortium of owners (rather than relying on one mans fortune), that is in it for the long term, we are doing things the right way, we have money, and will use it wisely, unlike Uncle Tony spunking Millions on an Overrated League one Striker, i will also Bet you that your Gates will not last, and in turn nor will your income.

Funny thing is,realistically,say 5-10 years ago,nobody here,except a chosen few would have believed that one of our long standing fans and board member,would step up to the plate-so before you say we only have TB........perhaps you underestimate everything Brighton,who knows who or what else we have to offer,perhaps we have many more willing to invest,at the next level..

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
Your either on a massive piss take or (to quote your fans favourite worn out line) YOU ARE DELUDED. we are the team in the ascendancy, a brilliant manager, a loaded chairman and sell out crowds in a new stadium.
Good luck with your new look badge.

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

A Team that couldnt Beat Us over 2 Games, real Play off material that is, Your Manager isnt in it for the long term (as He has stated), and Neither are the Amex Crowd, lets make that very clear.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Fancy telling us who those internationals are? And if you can beat a Man Utd team with 9 INTERNATIONALS then why aren't you in the EPL?

And yes, Pardew did play the strongest side he had against us. Given the recent run-ins with Pardew, he knew what he was up against. Seeing as Pardew doesn't seem to do well against Brighton, why on Earth would he not field a decent team?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
A Team that couldnt Beat Us over 2 Games, real Play off material that is, Your Manager isnt in it for the long term (as He has stated), and Neither are the Amex Crowd, lets make that very clear.
On what premise are you making your conclusion on?

Let me make that comment simple for you, seeing as you have major issues with grammar. And most likely from Croydon, that means, what evidence do you have to back-up what you're saying.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Do one mate. After the game at Selhurst you have some nerve coming on here spouting off. Yeah it was a draw but that whole night for me summed it all up and proved how far ahead of you we really are , on and off the pitch

New badge hahahahaha You twat

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Your team isn't the shit, son. So what if we didn't beat you? Still doing better than you in the league, and that's what counts. Do you jack-off on the thought of beating Brighton, rather than concentrating on other wins?

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
And you are where?...............

Listen i realise that your fans are a little excited that your above for the first time in about 6 years, But your club entire history was suited to the lower leagues, this is your Euro 96, Enjoy it cause Normal Service will resume, weather you 9 points above us or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here