Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
In the Autumn, we were told in the media that Freedman had something special going, LFC & others were in a bidding war for £10m Zaha, Glenn Murray was on fire, Garvan had turned his career around, Lennie Lawrence made it a great double act ..... blah, blah, blah.

Now gravity is slowly but surely taking you to your normal position. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you forget our League Position was side tracked By the League Cup and we didnt play Today, and judging By your History your League standing isnt very familiar is it. :lol::lol:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
For me, automatic promotion is just out of reach, although I still pray. And like someone else said, I'd prefer we were ready to go up and could challenge, instead of becoming whipping boys for a season. But we have already shown this season we can cut it against prem teams, so why not go up now?

I'd love to make the play-offs, I just hope that when we do eventually lose (which we will), that it doesn't spark a 5-6 game slump where we only pick up 1 point!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bottom Line, you will never Get regarded more highly than Palace

Never.

Could not care less,if we move up and establish at this level,the next 3 decades can bring much promise,we have already set out on the journey,when you have finished chatting with Liverpool and Accrington stanley in the "bygone era's" lounge,come join us,in the future.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Would probably require us to win 10+ of the remaining 16 games. Still have to play 6 of the teams above us (3 home and 3 away) Massive ask to do that
But Albion are in such good form that we *want* to playing our immediate rivals. I fancy us to beat any of them, except possibly Blackpool away - even West Ham looks winnable. Cardiff, Reading and Middlesbrough must be shitting it about coming down here, and I bet Birmingham would take a draw.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wouldnt get Cocky now, that is normally when it comes Back to Bite the piss takers on the Arse.
Eh? I was hardly being cocky. You were wanting to place a bet, and I thought a bet on who finishes higher would be a sensible bet.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
Could not care less,if we move up and establish at this level,the next 3 decades can bring much promise,we have already set out on the journey,when you have finished chatting with Liverpool and Accrington stanley in the "bygone era's" lounge,come join us,in the future.

Laughable, Our future looks much more Brighter than yours, Fantastic Manager whos in it for the long term (Unlike yours), Second to none Academy (Unlike yours), New Badge to mark an exciting new era, and a New Stadium/revamped Selhurst on the Horizon.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I wouldnt get Cocky now, that is normally when it comes Back to Bite the piss takers on the Arse.

The big,know everything there is to know Palace,you really should be one of London's top sides by now,your 3rd division London.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
But Albion are in such good form that we *want* to playing our immediate rivals. I fancy us to beat any of them, except possibly Blackpool away - even West Ham looks winnable. Cardiff, Reading and Middlesbrough must be shitting it about coming down here, and I bet Birmingham would take a draw.

No games are easy in this division.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No games are easy in this division.

or any division,it's always a tough league-football sayings-they make me laugh....same crap,every year.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Laughable, Our future looks much more Brighter than yours, Fantastic Manager whos in it for the long term (Unlike yours), Second to none Academy (Unlike yours), New Badge to mark an exciting new era, and a New Stadium/revamped Selhurst on the Horizon.

New Badge ..................... that is a classic. That really must make your future bright.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not Bad Now you mention it, well get Back up there, Enjoy your Temporary League Position up in the dizzy height of 8th, As a Palace Fan im not Embarrassed your above us, cause i know it wont last.

why?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Not Bad Now you mention it, well get Back up there, Enjoy your Temporary League Position up in the dizzy height of 8th, As a Palace Fan im not Embarrassed your above us, cause i know it wont last.

That's fair enough. If I were you, I would be embarrassed on a personal level though....We'll enjoy it, enjoy even more knowing that come the end of the season, if Palace play like they do right now, and Brighton the same. We'll be waving you good bye as you dribble down the league table. Dribble, not as in the football skill to get around players, but in the retarded down syndrome way after you're wondering why Brighton's doing better than Palace.

D

Deleted member 18477

west ham, saints, birmingham and reading will have something to say about it. but you never know in football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here