Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic Promotion

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I would be delighted with playoffs, a year getting tanked in the PL, going down and then spending the saved TV money + parachute payments (but no more), up as champions and actually challenging.

I can dream, can't I?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I would be delighted with playoffs, a year getting tanked in the PL, going down and then spending the saved TV money + parachute payments (but no more), up as champions and actually challenging.

I can dream, can't I?

Win on Tuesday night and we go fourth... four points off second place. Keep dreaming!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How much of a Bet you Deluded Twats Want that you WONT make the Playoffs.

Deluded,the delusion is the cracked mirror that Palace stare into,like the past,perhaps you should look out the window once in a while and see the beauty,the sunrise that is happening,over the Brighton sky's.

Mr LBX

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Palace Fan
I repeat.

Win on Tuesday night and we go fourth... four points off second place

Not deluded... just winning old chap.

So your on a run and you now think your invisible, This is your Euro 96, your season in the sunshine, But you deserve it for the the Miserable Heartache you poor sods have endured the past 3 decades.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

In the Autumn, we were told in the media that Freedman had something special going, LFC & others were in a bidding war for £10m Zaha, Glenn Murray was on fire, Garvan had turned his career around, Lennie Lawrence made it a great double act ..... blah, blah, blah.

Now gravity is slowly but surely taking you to your normal position. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bottom Line, you will never Get regarded more highly than Palace

Never.
Er, I think you'll find we probably are already.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We might not, but it's nice to have a goal. How much would you like to bet that we finish above you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here