Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aussies v Kiwis

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well soon the game will KO.

England / Les Bleues can wait but will the Aussies finally meet their match.

Having spend the best part of the world cup slagging us of I hope they get beaten today.

Drooper

Jul 6, 2003
Uckfield
Come on All Blacks crush the smug Aussie gits

:p :p :p

Drooper

Jul 6, 2003
Uckfield
Did you hear the brits in the crowd burst into "Swing Low sweet Chariot", during the game, seemed to really piss the aussies off

CLASSIC

:lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we beat the French tomorrow (and I'm not taking anything for granted, tomorrow will be a very tough match) there would be nothing sweeter that beating the Aussies in their own back yard to lift the World Cup, next Saturday.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
that would be great beating the aussies in there own back yard!! they always win at everything else (apart from football)

cum on england!!!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
A real pity about New Zealand, I really thought they might do it this time.

I really hope England can win their next two matches, but the odds are very against it, I think. If they do then they'll certainly deserve to be world champions.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hats off to Australia - absolutely magnificent performance.

Great game this morning with an unexpected result - setting up what could be a superb final. Determined Australian defence finally exposing the Kiwis' weaknesses in ball handling.

And an excellent refereeing performance. Wouldn't it be a good idea to wire up football referees for sound transmission?

Drooper said:
Did you hear the brits in the crowd burst into "Swing Low sweet Chariot", during the game, seemed to really piss the aussies off

CLASSIC

:lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol:
I expect the barmy army were happy with the result, though.

I thought it was odd to see French (and Basque) flags waving to celebrate the New Zealanders scoring.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
Great game this morning with an unexpected result - setting up what could be a superb final. Determined Australian defence finally exposing the Kiwis' weaknesses in ball handling.

And an excellent refereeing performance. Wouldn't it be a good idea to wire up football referees for sound transmission?

Top refereeing bar one decision - thought the all black no.8 was pulled up unfairly for a dubious tackle in the first half.

Wonderful to see total respect to every decision made - no back chat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here