Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aug 6th

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
So who will be turning up at the Amex at stupid oclock on the 6th Aug. I for one intend to get there at 12pm to make the most of a momentus occasion. Oh and have a few sherberts in the bar.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Well if we can get enought to turn up I will get there even earlier don't want to be the only one just walking round the stadium shouting let me in.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Im here already, where is everyone?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As long as the game isn't moved because of TV, I will be getting there as soon as I've finished opening my birthday presents (assuming my 50 year old frame can still move)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I will be there before it opens ready to sell.

PPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Friday night, camped out in a tent by the main gate ready and waiting with a flask of BOVRIL!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll probably have wet the bed again the night before, so I expect I'll be there pretty early.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
...I was thinking about 1ish. I dont think it will be worth trying the fans bar if i get there at that time because its bound to be rammed.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Need to transform the car park into an American style pre-match cook-up with plenty of pick-up trucks, Coors Lite, Budweiser, mini BBQs, New England Patriots pennants and plenty of Mary Jane.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
aiming to get there as early as possible to take the whole day in.

however, if my recent dreams about the AMEX come true, i expect to get there just as everyone is leaving only to find a tree growing in front of my seat

or something :annoyed:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'm intending to do the walk from the Goldstone so would be leaving there about 9-10.00

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'm intending to do the walk from the Goldstone so would be leaving there about 9-10.00

That sounds a fantastically good plan. Would be superb to get at least a few hundred of us walking from the Goldstone to the Amex via Withdean. Another gift for the TV coverage :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here