Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance tonight... 25,518 (merged)

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
If this is how it is going to be done now, it looks likely we will break our highest ever average attendance this season.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why did Richard what's his name twice say that our capacity is now over 28000. Isn't it 27750 or something?

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
no announcement of the away fan numbers as well, i noticed unlike last season where they got a stand in ovation

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
We've got a nice shiny bleepy system when you swipe your card through. Attendance should be calculated on that not number of tickets sold but not used. Did a double take tonight when I say that figure come up!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
no announcement of the away fan numbers as well, i noticed unlike last season where they got a stand in ovation

It was announced, 784 if I recall correctly.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It should be mentioned that all Premier League teams announce tickets sold rather than through the gate. As someone suggested its probably a lot more commercially preferable to announce it that way in terms of stadium and sponsorship rights.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
That must have included no shows, no way were there over 25'500 people in there, the south east corner was essentially empty.

Couldn`t give a shit the team played well we had a good evening out ,we have got to start converting the chances though, thats 2 games now that we should have easily won:albion2:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The south west corner which was not there last season was empty however the upper tier in the east that did not even f***ing exist last year looked filled out enough. NO WAY

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Biggest gate in the Championship tonight :clap2: New highest attendance figure for the Amex.

Will Barnsley bring more than Cardiff did tonight, on Saturday?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Is it wrong though? Isn't the full capacity about 28k? There could have been about 3k empty seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here