Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attempted abduction yesterday of Brighton School Girl

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
xxxxxxxx people like that need to be shot.

why think of something like that to add to this thread, i fear for my kids in this world, sicko's, perverts...fuckin winds me up. and shooting these people would be to easy, i suggest the death penalty should be brought in for people like this..lethal injection...slow death, or slower death in electric chair, or alternatively a fuckin good kickin.!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
100% yes. Not the kind of thing I would make up. Direct quote taken from email sent to all parents this morning.

I wasn't suggesting you'd made it up, just questioning the source, that's all. There have been loads of these things recently and most have turned out to be urban myths or just attention-seekers (again, not aimed at you). Plus it was quite badly written, not what I'd expect from a school, much less a posh school.

Nothing about it on the Sussex Police Twitter feed, and they seem to put every cat up a tree & 20p shoplifting on there now.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
you little xxxxx. another key board warrior. im in the north xxxx. come over for a chat.

and helter is xxx. helter is really eager to meet you and your brother. maybe you can pm me your seats numbers.

So you're willing to get us all banned from the Amex because of some petty message board squabbles? I'm reporting your threatening post but for the record helter has had his chance but he bottled it...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Horizon tonight is apparently about the chemicals and brain-patterns inside humans which make them naturally good or bad and the "genetic basis of morality". Maybe there'll be something interesting to learn of in there. of course, finding a reason for someone being a f***ing rotter isn't any excuse.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Received this on an email from my daughters School today. This happened around this time (3.55pm) yesterday in broad daylight.

If anyone has any info please contact the local Police.

"One of our girls in the lower Senior School was walking home at approximately 3.55pm. She was passing St Annes Wells Gardens and was in Nizells Avenue when three men emerged from the park and accosted her. Only one of these men spoke and he demanded to see in her bag and wanted to search her and then grabbed her and said: “You are coming with us”. All this happened extremely quickly. Fortunately the girl had been very well trained and shouted at the top of her voice “I dont know you”. Luckily, there were other people around and the girls swift action meant that the three men ran off.
The police were immediately informed and the school was informed this morning. The three men were all wearing dark hoodies, one man was black with a slight mark on his cheek and the other two were white. They all looked unkempt and wore loose trousers."

Are you certain this email actually did come from the school? A relative works for Brighton Police and knows nothing of this incident.

Also if that's the wording of the email doesn't it read a little strangely to you? More like a story than a warning email, too much odd detail about the conversation...

Just saying, sorry if proved wrong! And I don't mean to say for one minute that you didn't get the email, I just wonder if it's actually from the HeadTeacher? If it did come from the school I think it's not written well and not in a very informative way, it's more alarmist than anything!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Are you certain this email actually did come from the school? A relative works for Brighton Police and knows nothing of this incident.

Also if that's the wording of the email doesn't it read a little strangely to you? More like a story than a warning email, too much odd detail about the conversation...

Just saying, sorry if proved wrong! And I don't mean to say for one minute that you didn't get the email, I just wonder if it's actually from the HeadTeacher? If it did come from the school I think it's not written well and not in a very informative way, it's more alarmist than anything!

agreed, not meaning to judge the OP but that does not really seem like something that would come from a school...no reassurance, no sense of what the school is doing to take action...and yes, much like a narrative.

still, pathetic and sad that these types of things are happening...shouldn't even be believable at all!

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
I wasn't suggesting you'd made it up, just questioning the source, that's all. There have been loads of these things recently and most have turned out to be urban myths or just attention-seekers (again, not aimed at you). Plus it was quite badly written, not what I'd expect from a school, much less a posh school.

Nothing about it on the Sussex Police Twitter feed, and they seem to put every cat up a tree & 20p shoplifting on there now.

Yes I agree it is not well written so all I can suggest is that is was fired off once the head was informed of the details (which I believe this morning)and rushed it out. I could post the original email but emails can be doctored. No offence taken so hopefully time will tell that its genuine. Let's hope no harm comes to any kid anyway.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
So you're willing to get us all banned from the Amex because of some petty message board squabbles? I'm reporting your threatening post but for the record helter has had his chance but he bottled it...

Bottled it? you've got his seat number so we'll see you and bro next hone game.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Didn't you just accuse him of being a paedo though? Can't really blame him for getting angry.

Crackpot

Jun 4, 2011
Upper North Street
The headmistress called an emergency assembly early this afternoon to warn the kids of the incident,which happened on Tuesday afternoon as pupils filtered home.

The child involved was young......ninth grade....and reported incident to police immediately after it happened.

Verbal advice was for pupils to meet up or group up where possible when out of school so as not to be isolated.

Many things happen around town that never get reported in the Argus.

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
The headmistress called an emergency assembly early this afternoon to warn the kids of the incident,which happened on Tuesday afternoon as pupils filtered home.

The child involved was young......ninth grade....and reported incident to police immediately after it happened.

Verbal advice was for pupils to meet up or group up where possible when out of school so as not to be isolated.

Thanks!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England

ninth grade?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
you little xxxx. another key board warrior. im in the north stand xxxxxx. come over for a chat.

and helter is xxx. helter is really eager to meet you and your brother. maybe you can pm me your seats numbers.

Erm...out or order....lets meet a sick action with more sick suggestions..mod sort this one out please

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=57]north stand falmer[/MENTION] [MENTION=309]magoo[/MENTION]

Pack it in. NSC is not here as a vehicle for people to arrange physical confrontation. If you must continue to bicker, please keep it to PMs. I'll tidy the thread to remove references to seat numbers - please don't add them again..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here