Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attempted abduction yesterday of Brighton School Girl

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
Received this on an email from my daughters School today. This happened around this time (3.55pm) yesterday in broad daylight.

If anyone has any info please contact the local Police.

"One of our girls in the lower Senior School was walking home at approximately 3.55pm. She was passing St Annes Wells Gardens and was in Nizells Avenue when three men emerged from the park and accosted her. Only one of these men spoke and he demanded to see in her bag and wanted to search her and then grabbed her and said: “You are coming with us”. All this happened extremely quickly. Fortunately the girl had been very well trained and shouted at the top of her voice “I dont know you”. Luckily, there were other people around and the girls swift action meant that the three men ran off.
The police were immediately informed and the school was informed this morning. The three men were all wearing dark hoodies, one man was black with a slight mark on his cheek and the other two were white. They all looked unkempt and wore loose trousers."

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
C****. Hope they get caught and banged up the sick fucks.

Talking of sick fucks, Danny Seagull, what were you doing at approximately 3.55pm yesterday afternoon?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Jesus f***ing wept....there's some sick (unts out there. Although im in Lewes, it's always good to keep the kids on their toes and make them aware of things without terrifying the living crap outta them. Thanks for posting.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Personally, I would make them get in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before they went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when they get home, selected members of the Jeremy Kyle studio audience would kill them and dance about on their graves singing Hallelujah. And the following day they should have to do it all over again, and ignore all the Guardian readers with their lentil cushions and beards, who are probably closet paedo's themselves.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did this email really come from the school? It just doesn't quite add up to me.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
How come this isn't in the Argus? They seemed keen enough to run the story about attempted abductions before the summer hols.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shockingly my colleague and good friends daughter was grabbed at, by a bloke, while she was on her way to school.

She told her Mum first, who insisted on not telling my mate until he'd finished work.
He's a decent bloke, well liked in the office, and the incident happened during our morning break time.

50+ posties roaming the streets with an actual purpose (other than wasting time and dropping elastic bands) would have resulted in chilli con carnage.

Crackpot

Jun 4, 2011
Upper North Street
Did this email really come from the school? It just doesn't quite add up to me.

Yep,the school is BHHS. My daughter who goes there told me the same story this afternoon. Scary stuff.

The pupils have been told to group together if possible,and defensive tactics have been explained.

Word is the attackers were fully grown men,not adolescents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here