Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere Inside new stadium??

standbyme

Apr 16, 2011
I was just wondering if fans are organising themselves in anyway to create a good atmosphere inside the stadium. So many time when a club moves into a new ground all the singers get split up and the atmosphere is killed.

Thanks.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Wouldn't mind a few trumpet players and a drummer, bit like England and as long as they don't over do it. Just to get something going every now and then.

I can guarantee this, that regardless of who I am sitting next to, I will be singing my heart out, and against CPFC (if they survive) the atmosphere will be dynamite.

Just imagine when we score against Palace what it will be like in there with a guaranteed full house :clap2: :albion2:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I was just wondering if fans are organising themselves in anyway to create a good atmosphere inside the stadium. So many time when a club moves into a new ground all the singers get split up and the atmosphere is killed.

Thanks.

I don't think you need worry about that. I am sure that the WSU and the North stand will be making plenty of noise. Hell even if I am on my own in the South West corner disabled seats, I will be singing. Sitting next to the away fans, it would be rude not to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here