Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At which match do you think we will be PROMOTED?

At which match do you think we will be promoted?

• Sheff Wed (H)

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Daggers (H)

Votes: 39 37.9%
  • Walsall (A)

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Southampton (H)

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Colchester (A)

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Huddersfield (H)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notts Co (A)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After one of our opponents drops points when we're not playing

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • We won't go up

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Probably the one where we get enough points so no more than one team can catch us. Possibly one of the next 8 games. If we get enoguh that no-one can catch us, they will put a "C" next to our name. Of course, they will also put an "*" next to us saying "The results do not reflect that SCC were clearly the better team".

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The earliest I think is Sheffield Wednesday if Hudds and Peterb lose on Saturday and then draw when they play each other on 9th April. But I think it will be home to Daggers as I'm not around for that one, and sods law haunts me, but if I could hand pick one, it'll have to be Southampton. Let just hope the others can hold on and keep up with us until then.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The earliest I think is Sheffield Wednesday if Hudds and Peterb lose on Saturday and then draw when they play each other on 9th April. But I think it will be home to Daggers as I'm not around for that one, and sods law haunts me, but if I could hand pick one, it'll have to be Southampton. Let just hope the others can hold on and keep up with us until then.

I'm with Mr B on this!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Walsall - Beach Hut has it all organised.

I will admit with current consistent winning I am going to be wrong on this - I had at least 5 points dropped in March so what do I know ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I hope it isn't Southampton, as that would mean we would have had to have lost 2 of the next 4 (or at least lost one and drawn one). Happy to clinch the TITLE against Saints though :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I don't think Hudds and Peterborough have to lose on Saturday, I thought they can both win, and as long as we win then we will be promoted if we beat Wednesday and they draw with each other or Peterborough win. I'm probably wrong though.

Any game but Wednesday as that is the only one I cant go to!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I don't think Hudds and Peterborough have to lose on Saturday, I thought they can both win, and as long as we win then we will be promoted if we beat Wednesday and they draw with each other or Peterborough win. I'm probably wrong though.

Any game but Wednesday as that is the only one I cant go to!
I think if that happened it would be goal difference I think, so while as good as up, it wouldn't be 100%

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I'm not thinking that at all. I'm think more along the lines of twat

But you`re not thinking though are you Mr Loud.. Its quite possible we get promoted on friday the 22nd of April.
A night when both Huddersfield and Peterboro drop points and can no longer catch us mathmatically.

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
promoted at Dagenham
champions at Saints

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here