Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At what stAGE does it become ACCEPTABLE ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
The title is done on PURPOSE before you ask..

In the "wake up due to piss related activity thread" a few members of this FINE board are bragging about younger WAGS, which left me wondering at what stage/age does it become acceptable to DATE someone younger than you ?

Because Safeway, saying his girlfriend is 9 and a half YEARS younger...I mean it would have been unacceptable when he was 16 SURELY ??? ..but when does it become SOCIALLY acceptable to DIP the STICK ?

Good day to you all. :thumbsup:

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
1. Divide your age by 2.
2. Add 7 to the result of step 1.
3. Date any girl that has an age equal to or greater than resulting age from step 2.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
1. Divide your age by 2.
2. Add 7 to the result of step 1.
3. Date any girl that has an age equal to or greater than resulting age from step 2.

I have never heard of this rule, but I like it!

I am 23, divided by 2 is 11 1/2, plus 7 = 18 1/2

That seems pretty reasonable.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
The title is done on PURPOSE before you ask..

In the "wake up due to piss related activity thread" a few members of this FINE board are bragging about younger WAGS, which left me wondering at what stage/age does it become acceptable to DATE someone younger than you ?

Because Safeway, saying his girlfriend is 9 and a half YEARS younger...I mean it would have been unacceptable when he was 16 SURELY ??? ..but when does it become SOCIALLY acceptable to DIP the STICK ?

Good day to you all. :thumbsup:

16 and over buddy boy ;)

:unless in croydon:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
As BTID has already pointed out there are two levels....ACCEPTABLE and LEGAL. Falling short of the first is fine as long as you dont fall short of the second;)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If their feet touch the floor when they are sat on the toilet, surely thats old enough ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here