Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At least 8 posters on here...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hmmm, my username has had a second coming, I sincerely hope he doesn't get the chop when we move to the new stadium!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's quite big for one person too. I think it's his/her changing room really; I wouldn't imagine s/he has too much fan mail to reply to.

I'm lead to believe the job entails more than just wearing the suit, think he does the day to day running of Gully's gang etc.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm lead to believe the job entails more than just wearing the suit, think he does the day to day running of Gully's gang etc.

You would be correct! My dad recently took a call from 'Gully' as he needed to book his BHAFC car in for a service at my Dad's garage. After my dad found out who he was he chanced his luck, my Dad said we can book your car innif you can help me get 2 season tickets :eek: , he was of course only jesting and booked the car in for it's service. The next day Gully rang back and confirmed his 2 s/t's in the North Stand!
Another lost generation supporter returns along my little brother who is being turned from being a Liverpool fan! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here