Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At home with the Flynn's

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Jeez - I thought the "Life of Riley" was the ultimate comedy boil on the bum of life, but I have just had the misfortune to watch this crock of sh*t.

Just who is giving these morons a series. It really is totally shocking and an insult to our comedy intelligence.

:facepalm:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jeez - I thought the "Life of Riley" was the ultimate comedy boil on the bum of life, but I have just had the misfortune to watch this crock of sh*t.

Just who is giving these morons a series. It really is totally shocking and an insult to our comedy intelligence.

I agree. Luckily for the BBC, the Apprentice is on next to give us a giggle.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

The series recently that featured a guy dressed up as an Irish matriarch wasn't much cop either. It featured such comedy innovations as feckless adult children and a deranged alcoholic grandfather.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Unfortunately, this may be a sign of the times as the BBC seek to save money. It was clear that the sound effects man popped off to the local laughter shop and came away with the cheapest can!!!!!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

TBH, the trailers were enough to give the game away. And they were probably meant to be the best bits.

Isn't it actually called BBC - BBC One Programmes - In With The Flynns ?

A few minutes spent reading your posts reveals that not only is your spelling amongst the best on NSC, your grammar is too. So why, oh why have you put an apostrophe in 'Flynns'?
I do not know of a single word that is pluralised by using this punctuation. It's not even as if it's a word that ends in a vowel, something that seems to stump so many people nowadays (e.g. hero's instead of heroes.)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here