Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming Albion get the Final of the Johnstone Paints trophy...

What will GARTH GOBBER do?

• Nothing. He thinks it's a shit competition, and as a man of principal, won't be wasting his cash on

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Within 3 days of our semi final victory, Garth will be on here WHINGING that as a season ticket hold

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • I really don't know. Garth's mind is all SHITHOUSE and he is unstable. You can't second-guess that

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...what will GARTH do:

a) Nothing. He thinks it's a shit competition, and as a man of principal, won't be wasting his cash on a trip to Cardiff or Wembley.
b) Within 3 days of our semi final victory, Garth will be on here WHINGING that as a season ticket holder he shouldn't have to be queuing up at the ticket office with all the part timers for his FINAL ticket, and that it is a disgrace that he couldn't have first DIBS on a decent seat near the half way line.

NSC decides...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This is the sort of terrible bullying that has become the norm on NSC these days. :jester: :jester: :jester:

(b. OBVIOUSLY)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where's the option for "go large on a Brighton win in our biggest game of the season" ;)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It depends. If the final coincides with the release of a new Spielberg film about cuddly aliens, it could be a very close call.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who ELSE voted A? :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I went for option C

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ET and Lassie 2005 back to back sounds better than the Tin Pot match. Soccerdog is not my baby I think it is Simster's.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He'll pre-book Securicor again to collect his winnings.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stumpy Tim said:
I'm interested in what Simster would do. He claimed he wouldn't go after the Boston match, but it sounds like he's already thinking about the final
Did I? ???

Anyway, we're NAILED ON finalists so I've got tin pot CUP FEVER. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Spielberg said:
ET and Lassie 2005 back to back sounds better than the Tin Pot match. Soccerdog is not my baby I think it is Simster's.
Do me a favour Garth. If it's a sickly saccharine feel good effort, you're bound to be LOVE IT.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can I help it if I am an emotional man :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here