Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assulin Extends Loan to End of Season

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Apologies if fixtures.

"Just extended my loan with Brighton till the end of the season!! Really happy!!"

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From Twitter:

Gai ‏ @GaiAsulin
Just extended my loan with Brighton till the end of the season!! Really happy!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Excellent. Glad he's happy here too.

D

Deleted member 18477

All that means is Poyet will pick Noone just to leave everyone baffeled,while Lualua and Assulin warm their arses on the bench or at home.

navs will also play instead of razak. and barnes no doubt instead of giving vokes & CMS a chance.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
navs will also play instead of razak. and barnes no doubt instead of giving vokes & CMS a chance.

If it works, dont change it! One league defeat in 3 and a half months with Navs and Barnes in the side!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Frutos is correct - either speliing is legit. Gai prefers to spell it with one 'S' (e.g. his Twitter) However his registration papers have it with two 'S''s - hence why the club uses two.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If it works, dont change it! One league defeat in 3 and a half months with Navs and Barnes in the side!

Yup. Love people's sly digs at the players who have got us to where we are.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

If it works,,yes we have been on a good run.But I for one and I maybe alone think it could have been a lot better.Millwall at home and Doncaster away spring to mind straight away..Not Cardiff and Blackpool because they are both good sides.Just because we were unbeaten does not mean it could not have been better or Poyet shits gold bars.Which some on here clearly belive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here