Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aspinall - Put the away fans in the corner of the AMEX

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It can be at the moment. We've had home fans in the south a couple of times this season. There is a big roller shutter which divides the space.

The away stand should be in the north end of the east stand,good for atmosphere and a short walk to the station should the scum be playing us next season

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
I understand the argument about maximising home advantage etc. However one of the reasons I like being at the southern end of WSU is the banter with the away fans. Personally I wouldnt want to lose that.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
You could put them in the corner East south and make it a 2 tier system. If they dont sell there allocation let them be in the upper tier, therefore creating a stadium atmosphere like the Camp Neu in Barcelona where the pitch is surrounded by home fans only. Then when the away team sell there allocation you would let them in both tiers.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
You could put them in the corner East south and make it a 2 tier system. If they dont sell there allocation let them be in the upper tier, therefore creating a stadium atmosphere like the Camp Neu in Barcelona where the pitch is surrounded by home fans only. Then when the away team sell there allocation you would let them in both tiers.

Good idea, the further from the pitch the better IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here