Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask yourself this?

derek furlong

Mar 16, 2007
worthing
For 'All' the one touch football and 'play to foot' style that was so highly acclaimed last season[By whom?],how many games did we barely turn up for or 'not get out of the starting blocks' until the second half,if at all.I will tell you,far too bloody many,which was a tad annoying when it happened week after week even after the problem was identified.
I bet anyone that same situation will not be tolerated by Herr Adams,and that is why we 'Will' achieve even though his style may verge on bullying.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I bet anyone that same situation will not be tolerated by Herr Adams,and that is why we 'Will' achieve even though his style may verge on bullying.

well the players did used to refer to him as 'hitler' in his last spell here

could be the kick up the arse some of those youngsters need

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As I said elsewhere on NSC today, a Port Vale performance would not have passed without serious repercussions if Adams had been in charge.

You make a good point about not coming out of the blocks quickly enough this season, that has been my main gripe about DW's motivation. too often we looked like the away side when playing at home. Whatever you think about Adams appointment we won't be starting slowly in too many games next season imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here