Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask the project team

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't want to have a go at anyone or generally piss anyone off, but do we really need to ask them so many questions? Nearly all of the information has already been provided by them, for example:

They've said repeatedly the pitch will have the same dimensions as Wembley.

They've said that the buildings will be demolished from the end of September.

Can't we just let them get on and build the thing? I've not been able to think of anything that I really need to know. The club are already very good at communicating with the supporters and we can see the thing being built before our eyes.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
seconded ! 99% of the questions ive seen are wank and and the response from the person answering should be, oh do f*** off please.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed, someone will be asking them if the kick off time will 3pm at the new stadium, or 3.05pm as it is at Withdean soon... :whistle::jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Agreed, someone will be asking them if the kick off time will 3pm at the new stadium, or 3.05pm as it is at Withdean soon... :whistle::jester:

FFS, don't give people ideas :wink:

off to the ATFPT forum now

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That's the problem with having this sort of feature. Rather than people trying to find the information for themselves, or just not bothering because it's not really worth knowing in the first place, they just ask the question. But, we're not the only club to have this problem. Ask the Club is not unique and nor is the ask the project team, Bristol Rovers do exactly the same thing, for example. I didn't realise they were having a new stadium!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That's the problem with having this sort of feature. Rather than people trying to find the information for themselves, or just not bothering because it's not really worth knowing in the first place, they just ask the question. But, we're not the only club to have this problem. Ask the Club is not unique and nor is the ask the project team, Bristol Rovers do exactly the same thing, for example. I didn't realise they were having a new stadium!

They're supposed to be revamping their old one. Our game there the season before last was supposed to be the last match in Bristol before they shared grounds with Cheltenham, but then the recession came and they couldn't afford to do the building work.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What type face will be used for the seat rows and numbers, I personally prefer good old times new roman, but would accept ariel

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
At what stage will the grass seed be sown, and is there any plans to have a scarecrow, as my mate has told me from his knowledge of such things that birds often eat grass seed. If this does happen is there any provision to lay turf instead? I saw you can get it by the roll at B&Q in useful 3 metre strips. I can post you a link to their website if it will help.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They're supposed to be revamping their old one. Our game there the season before last was supposed to be the last match in Bristol before they shared grounds with Cheltenham, but then the recession came and they couldn't afford to do the building work.

Ah ok, thanks for filling in the gap in my knowledge mr Notters. I have heard about that, it was quite a while back though. It's a shame they can't afford to go ahead with their plans.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Oh come on, I've said it before..

The simple solution is to have an FAQ at the top of that forum (in a single thread), advising any users to read it before they ask a question incase it's already been answered.

It can have all the usuals, ie. demolition date, away end, stand capacities etc..

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think the latest one from Wizo7 has been answered a few times as well.

And the one from Easy ten.Why can't people use there brain and use the search button?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here