Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask The Club?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I posted a question on the "Ask The Club" board asking (what I thought) was a reasonable question as to why, being a 2 year season ticket holder and having forked out over £900 last summer I have been sent a letter asking me to pay up for this year's season ticket yet it hasn't even warranted a reply?

This was nearly a week ago and every other question before and since has been answered by the insider (on the obviously far more important subjects like the new kit or Hartlepool's punishment etc) yet my question gets ignored?:US:

Was I being unreasonable asking why as a loyal fan who forked out double whack last year I was being asked to pay up again or is this deemed not important enough for a response?

Anyone else had this problem again this year?

Oh, and since I posted the question I have also been emailed by the club this week asking me to pay up again:rant:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just accept that the club still has a lot to do with its systems. This keeps happening year after year yet no one sorts it out. Perhaps the software is not up to it yet you would think that it would be easy to note who have season tickets and for what period.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Because he doesn't work in the ticket office? Surely a ticketing problem your first port of call would the ticket office

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
No one should rely on Ask the Cub for situations that involve the club / ticket office, for a solution as to what to do if something is wrong, Insider always does his best to help and will do in this situation, i am sure, just as soon as he can.

But PLEASE do ensure you make the correct department of the club, your first port of call for any important issues.

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex
I had the same reminder although I had paid for two years last year. I phoned the ticket office and they checked my file to say just ignore the renewel notice. They were sent out to all season ticket holders as a blanket mail out.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I didn't mention that I have since spoken to the ticket office and got it clarified (although they still sent the email reminder for payment 2 days later!) but I was just surprised that mine was the only question that has gone unanswered on "Ask The Club" all week?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Maybe he doesn't like you.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I didn't mention that I have since spoken to the ticket office and got it clarified (although they still sent the email reminder for payment 2 days later!) but I was just surprised that mine was the only question that has gone unanswered on "Ask The Club" all week?

seems to me that you have got it all sorted out but are now just having a dig at the club because it messed up. Bit like telling tales to me.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
seems to me that you have got it all sorted out but are now just having a dig at the club because it messed up. Bit like telling tales to me.

Agree with this. Some 'fans' will stop at nothing to make the club look bad.

Hopefully it'll put you off going, and someone more deserving can have your seat.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Not at all, I just wondered why every other question on "Ask The Club" gets answered apart from mine! I got it sorted AFTER posting the question which I only posted because when I rang on Saturday morning I got no answer.

Not having a "dig" as you put it - just thought I had a valid grievance having forked out nearly £1K on a 2 year ticket.

But cheers for shooting me down guys, maybe I should have just kept quiet but I thought NSC was the place to post this and see if others had similar problems?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here