Ash barnes goal celebration?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Probably

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Yes and I don't blame him either. Doing a great job for the team and all he gets is stick from the crowd.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Don't blame him. Hope he starts getting the credit he deserves now.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Thought he was only second to AEA for MOTM. Was very dangerous after the subs were made and unlucky not to get another goal to add to his goal and assist.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I doubt it. For all the recent talk of Barnes moaners in the crowd, his name still gets as loud a cheer as anyone when the team sheets are read out.

He polarises opinion, its that simple. What is less simple is understanding why...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I see Adams been working on his forearms while he had his foot in plaster. :eek:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Don't blame him. Hope he starts getting the credit he deserves now.

Me too. Unfortunately we have too many fans who expect complete flair attacking football and can't appreciate his overall effort . I was appalled by some idiots in the North yesterday, berating Barnes until he scores a cracker. 2 minutes later they're on his back again, he then gets a cracking assist....but apparently he should still be on the bench!!! :thud:

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I had two people moan and moan and moan about him all game sitting next to me, got to the point where I nearly snapped. As soon as he scored I went f***ing mad, was so nice to chuck that back in their faces.

We need to get a banner to show Barnes that he is appreciated and we do love him :bounce:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I had two people moan and moan and moan about him all game sitting next to me, got to the point where I nearly snapped. As soon as he scored I went f***ing mad, was so nice to chuck that back in their faces.

We need to get a banner to show Barnes that he is appreciated and we do love him :bounce:

this - and sing him his song, week in week out. it really does count - william buckley acknowledged us serenading him when he was warming up. they do hear us and it does make a difference

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes, I'm sure it was and we should be embarrassed that such a good, young and important player for us should be feeling like that playing in front of us at the Amex.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It is so frustrating for those of us who appreciate how much work he does. So what must it feel like to him? The last two games, he has answered the doubters in the best way possible. But I think if he scored two hat tricks, between now and the end of the season, it wouldn't be enough for some.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, I'm sure it was and we should be embarrassed that such a good, young and important player for us should be feeling like that playing in front of us at the Amex.

Spot on. It's shameful.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It is so frustrating for those of us who appreciate how much work he does. So what must it feel like to him? The last two games, he has answered the doubters in the best way possible. But I think if he scored two hat tricks, between now and the end of the season, it wouldn't be enough for some.

sod them then and just carry on supporting barnes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here