Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ASDA toilet roll..... An appreciation

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Recently made a very rare visit to Asda and as was my need, purchased some of their propriety bog roll.
What a delight !
Hats Off to the perforated/rolled soft paper department!

This is probably one of the thickest 2- ply bum wadds on the market. Sumptuous use of soft paper combines to produce great softness AND high tensile strength to boot. No finger penetration on that crucial “ 1st Wipe” despite the inherent dampness of the stoolage. Adhesion was excellent too. I was able to use 2 or 3 sheets less than normal to achieve a clean and sterile botty button.
Also, as a bonus, A little thing which means a lot to me, the perforations match up surprisingly well meaning yet still less wastage.
I am seriously considering defrosting a 3 bean chilli tomorrow just to appreciate and anticipate the joy of the subsequent paperwork. Thank you ASDA !
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Recently made a very rare visit to Asda and as was my need, purchased some of their propriety bog roll.
What a delight !
Hats Off to the perforated/rolled soft paper department!

This is probably one of the thickest 2- ply bum wadds on the market. Sumptuous use of soft paper combines to produce great softness AND high tensile strength to boot. No finger penetration on that crucial “ 1st Wipe” despite the inherent dampness of the stoolage. Adhesion was excellent too. I was able to use 2 or 3 sheets less than normal to achieve a clean and sterile botty button.
Also, as a bonus, A little thing which means a lot to me, the perforations match up surprisingly well meaning yet still less wastage.
I am seriously considering defrosting a 3 bean chilli tomorrow just to appreciate and anticipate the joy of the subsequent paperwork. Thank you ASDA !
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

It is made in the far east and thousands of kittens are slaughtered during the production process.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
However dont buy the smartprice bog rolls , they are just for the chavs and benefit scroungers. You get what you pay for.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It is made in the far east and thousands of kittens are slaughtered during the production process.

would that explain the PURRFECT softness ?:thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Pics?

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here