Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

as you get older do you care less

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Why do have a spurs badge? we have history with them now, dont get it??

I use to be a spurs season ticket holder... and mum and dad spurs fans... However i use to go and watch Brighton a lot to as my old man now lives down there and i was born there so have a soft spot for them and like a few people from NSC

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
I use to be a spurs season ticket holder... and mum and dad spurs fans... However i use to go and watch Brighton a lot to as my old man now lives down there and i was born there so have a soft spot for them and like a few people from NSC

a little bit of sick just come up

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012

The english is not perfect from you there son

How can anyone can support 2 teams is beyond me

BTID

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
For me having been watching the Albion since 1979 it is more put into perspective when we lose. Having seen the bad old day of boring football (last couple of season in the old division one), the slow decline of the team during the late 80's, the Gillingham years to the successive promotions under Adams, play off final wins and further Championships the odd loss is to be expected and whilst I was pissed off on Sunday due more to the cave in in the 2nd half I just reminded myself I could be watching Albion at Pissfield.

We will get battetred again and we will also batter teams. This is football so we just have to ride the rough with the smooth and enjoy the moment. Each defeat is bad but I tend to get over it virtually after the final whislte, however, each win is savoured for days. Glass is always half full.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It used to back in my teens but not know.

Having been thru the gory years kind of puts it in perspective when we arguably became MORE than just a football team.

Its annoying but soon forgotten. Apart from THAT Palace game. That STILL HURTS.

Also I still get ANGRY now at that "penalty" decision against Bmth at home as well for some strange reason.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The english is not perfect from you there son

How can anyone can support 2 teams is beyond me

BTID

Guranteed to have seen more Brighton games and been to more away games than you and you support them...

Tottenham is too expensive for me to go too.. and to be honest can't afford to see Brighton either...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Used to

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Guranteed to have seen more Brighton games and been to more away games than you and you support them...

Tottenham is too expensive for me to go too.. and to be honest can't afford to see Brighton either...

Another thing, i dont want a petty row, so we will leave it at that Timmy 2 clubs, alright.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Total Football

It is the nature of the defeat. If we throw the game away, I get really annoyed:

The single game I came out feeling really annoyed (with Barry Lloyd) is when he brought the substitutes on and we lost 2-3 at home to Liverpool in the FA Cup lots of years back. It is not as though I care less, but I like to see the best team on the day win (if they are really good).

And that is why the top flight is the only place to be. You can see good players from both sides every week. And I like the chess playing style and surprises of Gus Poyet a darn sight better than the percentage play of Barry Lloyd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here