Living In a Box
And you will so shut up............

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I bet you dont get one .....:lol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I guarantee you could invite the population of a small principality and still get tickets for your mate that's not been since the 83 final. If we get there that is....well done lads re: tonight's result. Now concentrate on the league!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Think it'll be easy to get a ticket.

Go down to Brighton on the Saturday and visit the relatives, before Wembley on the Sunday :clap:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Will both the area finals be on TV just out of interest?

Last year they only showed the second leg, and also Scunthorpe v Rotherham has more of an appeal to it as it's sort of a derby so that'll be on the telly and not us.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Last year they only showed the second leg, and also Scunthorpe v Rotherham has more of an appeal to it as it's sort of a derby so that'll be on the telly and not us.

Oh right. I wouldve thought they would do say for example the Brighton match on the Tuesday, and the Scunthorpe one on the Wednesday. Then Visa Versa.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Oh right. I wouldve thought they would do say for example the Brighton match on the Tuesday, and the Scunthorpe one on the Wednesday. Then Visa Versa.

That would make sense, a la the Carling Cup, but last year they only showed the one game between MK Dons and Swansea. Although, I do remember the Grimsby semi-final being on a different day, but this wasn't on the tv, as I think the Champions League quarter-finals were on.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just a technical point but STHs will not automatically get tickets for the final. I believe the club will expect you to pay for them!!!!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
That would make sense, a la the Carling Cup, but last year they only showed the one game between MK Dons and Swansea. Although, I do remember the Grimsby semi-final being on a different day, but this wasn't on the tv, as I think the Champions League quarter-finals were on.

Yeh, oh righty I see.

f***ing stupid champions league:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here