Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As a life long Albion supporter i have no interest in Crawley

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Will never support them in any shape or form in fact they are beggining to bug me and and my dislike for them is rising daily !:angry:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Will never support them in any shape or form in fact they are beggining to bug me and and my dislike for them is rising daily !:angry:

I have even less interest in them than you then as I don't even dislike them. They could go up or not - I won't even notice.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup. Please can we stop this embarrassing "twinned clubs" attitude that some people seem to be trying to instigate. We don't want Crawley as our "mates". Threads talking about going to Crawley games rather than our own are properly embarrassing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
They will be bigger than us i fear

Are you being serious? In what world would that happen?

Have no feelings about them really just another club, did get me during the cup run all the media licking their arse though missing out the fact they spent more than a lot of lower league clubs assembling their squad

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Are you being serious? In what world would that happen?

Have no feelings about them really just another club, did get me during the cup run all the media licking their arse though missing out the fact they spent more than a lot of lower league clubs assembling their squad

It coudl potentially happen it would take a few years but if they spent enough got a big enough stadium etc etc.

What is wrong with teh fact they have spent loads of money? Would you moan i the Albion went out and spent a fortune next year and got to the premier league? Did Chelsea fans moan when Abramovich bought them the title, Blackburn fans moan when Jack Walker did the same for them?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think good luck to them. A non league footie club quite possibly about to embark on an adventure into the football league for the first time. I've always enjoyed seeing clubs like accrington , Macclesfield , D&R, etc. make it to their holy grail that is the FL. In this case it takes on a little more interest being that it's a Sussex side doing it. For the fans of Crawley, good luck, hope they enjoy it, it mayn't last for long, but at least they can say they've been there.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It coudl potentially happen it would take a few years but if they spent enough got a big enough stadium etc etc.

What is wrong with teh fact they have spent loads of money? Would you moan i the Albion went out and spent a fortune next year and got to the premier league? Did Chelsea fans moan when Abramovich bought them the title, Blackburn fans moan when Jack Walker did the same for them?

Can't see but hey they can dream.

My problem is when the played Torquay and the media said it was an upset when they have spent a huge amount of money of their squad much more than Torquay and that was completely ignored.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think good luck to them. A non league footie club quite possibly about to embark on an adventure into the football league for the first time. I've always enjoyed seeing clubs like accrington , Macclesfield , D&R, etc. make it to their holy grail that is the FL. In this case it takes on a little more interest being that it's a Sussex side doing it. For the fans of Crawley, good luck, hope they enjoy it, it mayn't last for long, but at least they can say they've been there.

A lol of people still think that Crawley Town FC were responsible for us not being able to play at Broadfield despite the number of BHA fans on here who have told them otherwise.

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
No because I dislike the majority of people who live in Crawley. I know this is making a judgement but what I have seen of the people, the place etc I dislike everything about Crawley.

I dislike everything about Exeter but there is a certain affinity between football fans, a kinship that goes beyond colours and tribes that couldn't bring me to wish their demise when they were heading out of business a few years back. If you don't have that in you then i'd say that says more about you than it does about Crawley :wink:.

Furthermore your stance just smacks of jealousy and insecurity and if anyone should be jealous and insecure it's me - we're likely to be playing them next season :blush:.

If you can't be supremely confident in yourself as an Albion fan at this of all times, riding high in the league and heading into your great new stadium..........when can you?. Let them be, they'll never challenge you, they're no threat, enjoy what you've got miseryguts.

"we're going to Crawley, we're going to Crawley, you're not, you're not"

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I drive past the Broadfield and the Amex most days. I see that big net by the side of the A23 to stop the ball hitting the traffic, the phone mast in the corner of the ground, the big sign advertising the game against Histon or Hayes & Yeading, and I'm envious as hell. I can really see why some Brighton fans are incredibly worked up about this. I mean, look at the Amex ... not even finished, no seats, the pitch is just sand ... no wonder most football fans in Sussex are defecting to our northern neighbours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here