Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal V Udinese

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
ITV 1 19.30

Big, big game for Arsemal and the future of Arsene.

Szczesny Jenkinson Vermaelen Djourou Sagna Ramsey Song Flimpong van Persie Gervinho walcott

THAT is their best team for tonight #worryingtimes

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I must be alone on here in not taking great delight in Arsenal's current problems. I hope Wenger turns it around but I fear Arsenal fans will drive him out and in a year be looking back all misty eyed as some George Graham manager has them grinding out results and winning the Carling Cup but with no style whatsoever. How can you rave about the way Gus has us playing and laugh at Arsenal's troubles this season? We play the same way.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Wenger will leave soon and Mourinho will come in and they will be become the invincibles once more. Starting with a 2-0 defeat tonight :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wenger will leave soon and Mourinho will come in and they will be become the invincibles once more. Starting with a 2-0 defeat tonight :thumbsup:

and there you have it, the successful George Graham type manager

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon it'll be one of those old-skool Arsenal European wins of 4-0 or 4-1. With Gervinho showing what he can really do after that feral little crim Barton cut short his debut. Good betting game!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Arsenal could lose and still go through depending on what UEFA choose to do about the spare place they have in the Competition. I've got a feeling that place will somehow go to a big team that was otherwise out.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Fenebehce are the team who have been thrown out, and UEFA are due to announce their plans for their replacement this evening.

D

Deleted member 18477

Arsenal could lose and still go through depending on what UEFA choose to do about the spare place they have in the Competition. I've got a feeling that place will somehow go to a big team that was otherwise out.

Arsenal are seeded highest in the qualifiers so it wouldn't be unfair. They'd be VERY lucky though if they lose tonight and go through...

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
I must be alone on here in not taking great delight in Arsenal's current problems. I hope Wenger turns it around but I fear Arsenal fans will drive him out and in a year be looking back all misty eyed as some George Graham manager has them grinding out results and winning the Carling Cup but with no style whatsoever. How can you rave about the way Gus has us playing and laugh at Arsenal's troubles this season? We play the same way.

I agree. Their the Premier League Brighton with their style of play and i would LOVE to see them have a good season competing with teams spending £100's of millions when they spend nothing and instead create a team the proper way.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ooh. RT @pedrocnn: Just heard from Michel Platini himself. Official. Trabzonspor takes Fenerbahce's position in Champions League.

Mirror football on twitter

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very open game, chances for both teams

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Udinese have scored 1-0

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

I'd say jose will be there next manager, neither managers will be at there current jobs for muxh longer for different reasons i dont think so instead of paying compensation they might just do a swap deal for manager the owners ;) now that would be a 1st !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here