Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Chelsea game

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I wanted arsenal to win but chelski deserved it in the end. I'd rather either of those win the champions league than man U any day and at least chelsea have a few players from the British Isles in the team.

I was quite choked up for Ranieri at the end there

Beach Hut said:
Jealous - would we refuse a rich benefactor ?

I think not some how

WE HAD ONE ONCE.HE SOLD OUR GROUND AND NEALY KILLED US.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ranieri has class, he's dignified and although not a great fan of Chelsea I'm delighted for Claudio. And for my friend Mario who has supported them all of his life.

It's also tremendous to see that smugness wiped off of the Arsenal fans faces. To paraphrase Fran Haggerty "God, how I fu*king hate them'.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
It's all very well to have a rich benefactor but I prefer to see teams like Charlton, who've done it the hard way, with limited resources, do well. I think they deserve more credit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
filthy said:
How popular is Morientes going to be in madrid tonight??

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
I think Madrid are letting him go.....especially now. It's there own fault for not having the clause in the contract.:jester:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Calling said:
WE HAD ONE ONCE.HE SOLD OUR GROUND AND NEALY KILLED US.
Wise words - no way am I jealous of Chelsea for that. I'd much rather have a skint board made up of fans who actually respect their fellow fans.

I just don't like Chelsea for all sorts of reasons. I'm in Chelsea country here in Wimbledon - but what's wrong with supporting Fulham or AFCWimbledon, both are nearer? I hate Ken Bates, I hate the fact that they rioted and trashed the Goldstone, I hate the Combat 18 scum, I hate their glory hunting twattish fans who numbered 7,500 for Premiership game against Southampton as recently as the '90s, I hate their trailer trash chav scum fans who frequent shit holes like Morden and all the scabby bits of Surrey and Berkshire and I hate that smug Russian who has about as much interest in football as George Bush has in making the world a safer place.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Unfortunately a lot of Chelsea fans have been priced out now. I think it's the most expensive team to support and has now attracted the glory seeker brigade with the influx of money from Abramovic. Although I dislike Chelsea I have no problem with genuine lifelong fans but the ones I know (and the numbers increase with success!) never set foot in Stamford Bridge. I don't have the same problem with the Arsenal fans I know as they dont seem so arrogant doubtless some are!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Simster said:
Wise words - no way am I jealous of Chelsea for that. I'd much rather have a skint board made up of fans who actually respect their fellow fans.

I just don't like Chelsea for all sorts of reasons. I'm in Chelsea country here in Wimbledon - but what's wrong with supporting Fulham or AFCWimbledon, both are nearer? I hate Ken Bates, I hate the fact that they rioted and trashed the Goldstone, I hate the Combat 18 scum, I hate their glory hunting twattish fans who numbered 7,500 for Premiership game against Southampton as recently as the '90s, I hate their trailer trash chav scum fans who frequent shit holes like Morden and all the scabby bits of Surrey and Berkshire and I hate that smug Russian who has about as much interest in football as George Bush has in making the world a safer place.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Exactly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here