Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Barcelona squabble over Fabregas

Fabregas - what will be the outcome

• Total voters

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Can't see him leaving Arsenal, as much as he wants to leave and as much as Barca want him, I just think they'll end up getting him when his contract runs out.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I reckon Arsenal will win their battle to keep him , but leaving him with the raging Arseholes leaving Arsenal unable to selling him for anywhere near that in the January transfer window.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Barcelona would be mental to spend more than £20m on him as he just won't be a first team regular next season. Perhaps in years to come but not yet and as they are always struggling with cash they'd be silly to spend £30m plus on a substitute

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think he is an ideal signing for a team that has been fortunate not to have lost Iniesta, Xavi or Messi for any great lengths of time to serious injury. It will enable them to rotate their squad much more effectively than they currently do without weakening the team. I could see him keeping Pedro out of the team, or even Villa if they play 4-3-3 like the Cruyff days. He might not line up in their absolute strongest starting XI, but he'll play a lot of games, shit me, Mascherano played almost 30 times for them last season!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
They'd be far better off without him. He's injury prone & his head has been turned what's the point in keeping him?
The only issue would be Wenger appeasing the fans, Its unlikely to happen but to keep the restless gooners happy he has to reinvest that money in a player of similat calibre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here