Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal to win the league - GET ON LARGE

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I have spent a long time thinking over this and after a weeks deliberation, have stuck £300 on Arsenal to win the league at 13/2.

This for me, is MASSIVE money, but I see it as an investment which will make me some serious cash.

Wenger will make the necessary signings before the transfer window closes which will change the odds so now is the time to get on...

An ageing United squad, an ageing Chelsea squad. This is Arsenals year, I am certain.

I expect very few will get on this tip, but those that do I say "Enjoy your winnings!"

Also MODS - Can you make this a sticky. I am here for the sake of all NSC'ers and would make me happy to see a lot of wealthy people come the end of the season :thumbsup:

May 2, 2010
are you getting each way? they will win nowt with Alumina, they need a decent CB and a big one to partner Fabregas, Wilshire is too young, Diaby is too crap,Rosicky is too injury prone, sorry mate wasted your cash.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Wouldn't it be better to wait till the window closes then?

I'm not sure they have the cash to buy anyone else except a keeper

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I want Arsenal to win the Prem, because they play decent football, but it is going to be difficult for them...If they start well and get a goal or two ahead then there is good chance of them winning, but heads seem to drop, eg at Liverpool, when they let a goal in?

Good on you for the large bet, and I hope you win big!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
need GK, CB and decent, experienced defensive midfielder (rather than the makeshifts htye've been using). they've already drawn against 10 men at one of the top 6 clubs, showing they do not have enough. it is massive money, for good reason.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
are you getting each way? they will win nowt with Alumina, they need a decent CB and a big one to partner Fabregas, Wilshire is too young, Diaby is too crap,Rosicky is too injury prone, sorry mate wasted your cash.

I accept that this thread will get shot down, but I expect an apology by the end of the season.

Almunia will not be the first choice keeper. Schwarzer has been lined up and will replace Almunia which is a big improvement for them.

Vermaelen is a class act. I'm sure Koscielny will prove good enough partnering him. Admittedly more central defensive cover is needed.

Fabregas, Arshavin, Van Persie, Chamakh is as creative and potent and attack as you could wish for...

May 2, 2010
I accept that this thread will get shot down, but I expect an apology by the end of the season.

Almunia will not be the first choice keeper. Schwarzer has been lined up and will replace Almunia which is a big improvement for them.

Vermaelen is a class act. I'm sure Koscielny will prove good enough partnering him. Admittedly more central defensive cover is needed.

Fabregas, Arshavin, Van Persie, Chamakh is as creative and potent and attack as you coudl wish for...

Arshavin is not good enough,Chamakh will cry off, Van Der Persie is class, but not enough to win the PL

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Chamakh will be the top scorer in the Premier League this season. :)

Arsenal probably won't win the league, but I'll have £2 on them. Go on H!

May 2, 2010
to me Arses' best XI is
GK-Whoever

Sagna/Clichy
Vermaelen/Koscielny

Fabregas/Song
Denilson/Walcott

Van Der Persie
Arshavin

a fine team I'm sure most would say but not strong enough to worry the big boys. I like the Arse they play lovely footy would love to see them win he PL.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
to me Arses' best XI is
GK-Whoever

Sagna/Clichy
Vermaelen/Koscielny

Fabregas/Song
Denilson/Walcott

Van Der Persie
Arshavin

a fine team I'm sure most would say but not strong enough to worry the big boys. I like the Arse they play lovely footy would love to see them win he PL.

Chamakh and Van Persie up top.

Midfield of Nasri, Arshavin, Song, Fabregas.

More than good enough in my opinion.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Chelski will walk the prem.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I have spent a long time thinking over this and after a weeks deliberation, have stuck £300 on Arsenal to win the league at 13/2.

This for me, is MASSIVE money, but I see it as an investment which will make me some serious cash.

Wenger will make the necessary signings before the transfer window closes which will change the odds so now is the time to get on...

An ageing United squad, an ageing Chelsea squad. This is Arsenals year, I am certain.

I expect very few will get on this tip, but those that do I say "Enjoy your winnings!"

Also MODS - Can you make this a sticky. I am here for the sake of all NSC'ers and would make me happy to see a lot of wealthy people come the end of the season :thumbsup:

Shouldn't this be on the sickipedia thread or at least have joke du jour as the title ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here