Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arse-UTD who cares?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hope both the Arse and the Baggies open a can of this tonight...
WhuppAss.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I dislike both Arse and then Mancs so not bothered about that. Come on WBA!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Quantum said:
would love it just love it if The Albion win tonight

THE Albion aren't playing tonight! West Brom are though...

- Who do you support?

- The Albion

- West Brom?

- No. THE Albion. :cool:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you like football, how can you not be interested in Arsenal v Man Utd tonight? Even if you don't buy into the fact they've been the best two teams in the country for the last 10 years, with all the bad feeling surrounding the fixture it's of at least passing interest.

Doesn't mean you're any less of a Brighton fan.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think it's little wonder that EastEnders viewing figures are tumbling, what with "Dirty" Arsene and Alex "moan like Dot Cotton" Ferguson and new boy "No Way" Jose Maurinho providing a never-ending soap opera entirely of their own creation.

I'm far from sure it's entirely in the best interests of the game in the longer run though - anything which makes football more like WWF, with its cartoonish grudges, comebacks etc. should make one highly suspicious - but at the same time, it is entirely unmissable.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tooting Gull said:
If you like football, how can you not be interested in Arsenal v Man Utd tonight? Even if you don't buy into the fact they've been the best two teams in the country for the last 10 years, with all the bad feeling surrounding the fixture it's of at least passing interest.

Doesn't mean you're any less of a Brighton fan.
Because I'm bored of the pair of them and neither of them will win the league but both will finish in the top 4 anyway so it doesn't affect the table significantly.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm looking forward to it. I don't like either team, but I suppose you've always got to want the northern team to lose, especially with that Jock twat manager.
Also as soon as it kicks off and I see Roy Keane/Gary Neville snarling at the ref, I get very partisan.
I've also got a tenner on Arsenal to win 2-1, just to add a bit of spice to the occassion.
I bloody hope WBA beat Palace, bring on Palarse next year.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I think it's good to see Arsenal and ManUre fighting hard for 2nd place. Doesn't 3rd place have to go into Chumps League Qualifiers?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Chelsea will win the Premiership, both Arse and Man Utd will get into Champions League so the match is an irrelevance.

I'll be off to the pub quiz instead, but I hope Rooney scores a hat-trick and Pires' head is pulped by Keane's boot.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I don't care, but I'm a tincy bit excited about watching two of the best club sides in the world take lumps out of eash other !!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
REDLAND said:
I don't care, but I'm a tincy bit excited about watching two of the best club sides in the world take lumps out of eash other !!

Are these the same two sides that are currently 10+ points behind Chelsea with ages left to play?

Arsenal and Man Utd have failed to move with the times. Often polotics have got in the way of football. Both sides are getting old.

In 5 years time Fergies fledglings will well past it and there is no one left to come in for them. Arsenal rely on the quality of French Inernationals coming through. The French national side is not what is was 10 years ago now and we are starting to notice the decline of them too. Chelsea have raised the bar and I consider Man Utd and Arsenal also rans.

I find watching th progress of sides like Everton and Spurs far more exciting.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont care in the slightest who wins. Mate at work said its the big game tonite. I thought to myself well the Albion or England are not playing.

Then I said must be Palace as they hurtle to the bottom of the league. He said no Arsenal - Man Utd. He couldnt understand how I have absolutely no interest in the Premier League at all. The only league I care about is the one the Albion are playing in or England matches.

I dont give a toss about any competition Albion/Palace/England are not involved in.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's something to watch in the pub innit?
Gives people something to talk about.

And I just adore watching Man United lose. Any possible chance of it happening gets me excited.

It's not as exciting as people make out however.

It's Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U for the top 3 in that order and it's really pretty boring now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope there's a mass brawl on the pitch and they both get points deducted-enough to put them out of contention for Chumpions League places!

Oh, and I hope Roy Keane receives a career threatening injury as payment for all of the injuries he's dished out during his thuggish career.

Can I also hope Taggart and Arsehole Whiner get into a scrap? A REAL scrap 'cos all of this bullshit between them is getting f***ing boring and it needs a good fight to entertain those of us who don't give a shit about either club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here